• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Timurid

Nothing out of the ordinary there.

No but really, I was just messing around as a follow up to Andres' post where he implied I would defend Portuguese/Madrid players being called cunts.

But Ozil, Torres, Di Maria, Ronaldo*, Scholes, Lampard, Xabi Alonso, etc. are not cunts.

*cocky primadonna
diving cunt

Fry

One thing that discourages me of playing Fifa: doesn't matter how good you are playing, you'll still lose for the ocasional repetitive, abusive fucking noob. I despise these cunts.

flake

One thing that discourages me of playing Fifa: doesn't matter how good you are playing, you'll still lose for the ocasional repetitive, abusive fucking noob. I despise these cunts.

Have to put up with them when playing the real thing as well!

FootballFan

Horrible defending and goalkeeping.

Ohh come on. So many Neymar haters and I don't even know why. He isn't a cunt, always praises players and is a damn good footballer. He even disagrees with what Pele says.

Yeah he dives, but nowadays who doesn't. People always say the goalkeeping and defending suck, why weren't Oscar or Lucas scoring goals like that every week when they were playing the same teams?

edit
Just to add, well of course the defending is lower quality but not by such a massive margin, but how can you not give him at least a little praise for that goal.

Nothing out of the ordinary there.

No but really, I was just messing around as a follow up to Andres' post where he implied I would defend Portuguese/Madrid players being called cunts.

But Ozil, Torres, Di Maria, Ronaldo*, Scholes, Lampard, Xabi Alonso, etc. are not cunts.

*cocky primadonna

Scholes is a fantastic player but geez does he does some idiotic tackles, + he accidently showed his penis once, automatic inclusion. And I agree with most of yours, except Di Maria, Ronaldo and Scholes. The rest aren't really.

Salvadora

Ohh come on. So many Neymar haters and I don't even know why. He isn't a cunt, always praises players and is a damn good footballer. He even disagrees with what Pele says.

Yeah he dives, but nowadays who doesn't. People always say the goalkeeping and defending suck, why weren't Oscar or

He has a shite haircut.

Since I missed out at the time:

Irn-Bru
Dr Pepper
Peach Iced Tea
Vanilla Coke
Everything else

In that order

edit: Since the JTs in the other thread ignored me, when is the PSASBR beta out in Europe?

Mumei

Even Mariah Carie grieves for football

ibudwAN3fKDjhb.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks

Yeah he dives, but nowadays who doesn't. People always say the goalkeeping and defending suck, why weren't Oscar or Lucas scoring goals like that every week when they were playing the same teams?

edit
Just to add, well of course the defending is lower quality but not by such a massive margin, but how can you not give him at least a little praise for that goal.

Scholes is a fantastic player but geez does he does some idiotic tackles, + he accidently showed his penis once, automatic inclusion. And I agree with most of yours, except Di Maria, Ronaldo and Scholes. The rest aren't really.

Messi is the best player in the world and doesnt dive. Colombians dont dive either but that is only because we dont get calls against the cunts who perfected diving: Chile, Argentina, Brasil, Uruguay.

No offense South american Barça gaf

Damn my new ultimate team is worth every penny. Tello to Falcao :*)

Ugh pop gaf gifs at least post katy perry ffs

How are you supposed to defend against that? You could maybe say it about the goalkeeping, but the guy had no clue which corner he'd go for and the little stutter didn't help. Neymar is unreal.

I was actually just trying to parody the Neymar haters. Although, not gonna lie, Berezutsgod would have shut that shit down.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Sort ur life out Andres

http://i.imgur.com/8j7kS.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Oh I agree Korean girls are the prettiest in the world but I meant if they're only going to post american chicks.

-Yeah the Russian defenSe was very impressive the other day.

BOOM:

[IMG]http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa203/AndresON777/datteam.jpg

animedance.gif

Got up at 6.30 to get tickets for Chelsea vs Man Utd in the League Cup, I think they've sold out in 15 minutes except for restricted view seats :/ Pissed off now.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Andres you gotta get a better keeper for your team. Abbiati is shite.

wat

I don't watch Milan he was awesome against Barca though. David Ospina (he sucks lol) is my back up but most of the Colombian players are in Serie A so for chemistry I have to have Italians

Besides, FIFA is an arcade game Victor Valdes is awesome in the game

lulz-1.gif

LegoArmo

I've watched a few Brazilian league matches on ESPN when I'm up late at night and I'm usually very surprised by how organised their defences are. Not as bad as people make out at all.

wat

I don't watch Milan he was awesome against Barca though. David Ospina (he sucks lol) is my back up but most of the Colombian players are in Serie A so for chemistry I have to have Italians

Besides, FIFA is an arcade game Victor Valdes is awesome in the game

lulz-1.gif

I was just being salty because Abbiati activated god mode against Zenit in the Champions League. You should still get in-form Akinfeev though. He's a bargain at 75k!

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I was just being salty because Abbiati activated god mode against Zenit in the Champions League. You should still get in-form Akinfeev though. He's a bargain at 75k!

Russian keeper right? I dont know if you play ultimate team but different league and country hurt chem badly. Had to sell shirikov the legend. And I am happy Mumei is back but I just wanted to be a cunt about it lol

My whole bench is Colombian with a couple of Porto players lol. Atsu is sooooo good

FootballFan

Russian keeper right? I dont know if you play ultimate team but different league and country hurt chem badly. Had to sell shirikov the legend. And I am happy Mumei is back but I just wanted to be a cunt about it lol

My whole bench is Colombian with a couple of Porto players lol. Atsu is sooooo good

Why do you have Tello when there are literally at least 50 better wingers.

Yeah, Akinfeev is the russian national team goalie. His non in form version is actually quite affordable at around 4-5k.

I haven't tried UT in fifa 13 but if it's anything like last year, a proper coach can boost chemistry like 20 points so you can get away with different nationalities and even playing dudes out of position.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Why do you have Tello when there are literally at least 50 better wingers.

his pace is 90. I can break away easily and cross to falcao or big ass palacio. Too bad you are a serbian and play on ps3 :p I would crush you

Yeah, Akinfeev is the russian national team goalie. His non in form version is actually quite affordable at around 4-5k.

I haven't tried UT in fifa 13 but if it's anything like last year, a proper coach can boost chemistry like 20 points so you can get away with different nationalities and even playing dudes out of position.

Yeah I have pecho frio gaf's coach chepo and he is awful. I need Tito since he rocks dat 4-3-3

Sloosha knows what happens after my 2nd four loko lol

dc89

Just watched the developer walkthroughs of a few Halo 4 maps. I need that game now, I don't know if FIFA 13 is going to sustain me until Halo 4 launches.

Top Bottom