• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
wat. no.

There's a mission in the game that leads you to believe it's the final but it isn't by a long shot. :lol

Alright alright
ybLrJ.gif

Why the hell did they all say "final" like a zillion times though?

Blablurn

just used the 4-2-4 in fifa 13 and won 6:3 against a juve player lol. and two of his goals just happened cause i didnt pay attention lol. its fucking crazy. u get every ball in the offense. but no idea if i would use it in seasons mode.

just used the 4-2-4 in fifa 13 and won 6:3 against a juve player lol. and two of his goals just happened cause i didnt pay attention lol. its fucking crazy. u get every ball in the offense. but no idea if i would use it in seasons mode.

Are the wingers any good at covering their fullback in FIFA?

dc89

I aint even mad about Gill at the moment, i'll be mad when Bernstein retires though.

I have supported Manchester City since I was a boy and I am desperate for us to succeed.

David Bernstein, FA Chairman, ex Manchester City Chairman and life long Manchester City fan.

Bumhead

Banned
Do you not agree that its slightly odd to even allow that kind of dual-role?

The way the FA and Premier League makes these appointments is absolutely bizarre. To this day I will never understand how Dave Richards was a viable candidate for chairman of the Premier League, given the damage he did in overseeing the slow destruction and relegation of a Premier League club under his leadership.

7070a05a3115ad46_DaveRichards4.jpg

Tosser.

Jensen

David Dein was the vice-chairman of the FA while he still worked at Arsenal.

David Gill getting that role really isn't a big deal

dc89

Cool video by the BBC which is basically comparing the price of going to see City vs Stockport County.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/19983138

Basically for just shy of £70 at City the reporter got her ticket, 2 kids, match day programme, food and drink and some souvenirs.

They interview some fans too and get their opinion on the prices. Also you see a coaching session which the club provide to kids who get a season ticket, one of the parents seemed pretty happy with the £110 price tag for a seasons worth of football and coaching sessions.

Similar day out at County was less than £20. :lol

Top Bottom