• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

SgXRd.png

:lol :lol

Ugh I really hate how the menus and stuff slowly pops up instead of just instantly. Also I think Andreas Cornelius might just be a wonderkid, he's a fucking beast in potential!

Wish I had decent internet at the moment so I could download it and play. It just sits there in my library taunting me :(

Ugh I really hate how the menus and stuff slowly pops up instead of just instantly. Also I think Andreas Cornelius might just be a wonderkid, he's a fucking beast in potential!

Does it not tell you any more when you click on their info?

Wes

venison crêpe
First things first. Got to hunt down the stuff to delete to make sure Germany, Japan and the Netherlands get proper international squads.

Just started my download, 5% done. Come onnnnnnnnnnn!

:lol at Cavani. I saw on Twitter he had about 5 different changes in his transit. I think that was a RT from Yurt actually!

kharma45

Porto have filed losses of 35M Euro.

Say goodbye to James.

Edit - ^real life, not FM, though I am buying him in FM too lol

That's a huge loss considering they usually sell players for huge fees from what they sign them for. I always thought Porto were pretty well off.

None of the logins worked for me :lol I assume they don't want people telling everyone incase the Beta breaks haha.

Ah that's alright then.

Wes

venison crêpe
What size database/player count do you guys go for?

Fiddling with custom settings and I'm at 101k right now with 12 leagues.

What size database/player count do you gusy go for?

We always pick the largest (huge?) with England down to League 2, Spain, Italy, Germany, France, and sometimes Brazil/Argentina.

What size database/player count do you guys go for?

On PC: large database with most leagues non-playable (to not miss out on the obscure talent) and then my main league + EPL & Brazilian playable (mainly for cheap, good staff).

Wow...he just went off on me for censoring opinions that weren't the same as mine (which was valid to a point) and then said that I can't think for myself because I don't like Romney, and that I have it all wrong because Romney just wants to protect the rich from paying more than their fair share, and finished with a Pro-Life argument, where I then told him that I wasn't going to have a discussion with him after that.

dc89

TC getting dicked in a warm up game against Ponte Preta, it's 2-0 to them.

Fake Edit: 3-0, De Gea with two howlers so far. FM = real life confirmed.

The Serbian FA have released a YouTube video where they claim Danny Rose has lied. They show clips of him in the match when he wasn't being abused and say he is a liar using a technicality because he said "everytime I got the ball they abused me".

What JT's.

Edit - Beaten lol. Video above!

Top Bottom