• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Probably for the best!

giroudlol.jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
ibw6a4LhItYprN.gif

Indeed. Mumei scared everyone away though. I guess people are starving for club football to return so they fled lol

I'm gonna watch that video again once this nfl game is over

sohois

fucking ea servers im sick of this shit

why is it so quiet tonight?

6am isn't 'night' anymore, it's just early morning. So apart from those of us in the Far East timezones the majority of this thread are gonna be asleep.

Or maybe Mumei just secretly banned everyone.

GorillaJu

Hate the concept, you mean. I could see where you're coming from in that case. The folks themselves are mostly legit.

Article is ok.

Yes, I have nothing against the people themselves (who could?) they're just kids who grew up learning how to behave in a certain way in order to achieve success, like any school or academy system.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I'm not buying a FIFA game on launch day ever again. It's like paying 60 bucks for alpha testing this shit.

Seriiously but I dont remember it ever being this bad. The only positive is that I was in an UT match and Falcao had just torn his hamstring so Im pretty sure ill just get a loss

Salazar

MirrorFootball ‏@MirrorFootball
Tomorrow's world: United's new clinic will predict injuries SIX MONTHS in advance

:lol :lol

GorillaJu

^^ lol so I take it they predict the injuries with the intention of preventing them? Seems like a stupid statement to make on its own. "predict injuries" amounts to jack shit if they still happen anyway.

UT and Diablo 3 I don't like for the same reason. Once I get to the point that staring at the market place and just buying and selling is more efficient than playing the game, the game itself becomes a chore and I no longer even want to do that.

It's one of the by-products of having a meta game. Video game publishers love it, I hate it.

elsk

Banned
I much rather prefer Weiser to play as RW than Robben, to be honest. He will never be the same guy of the 09/10 - 10/11 seasons.

Fry

Blablurn

oh yeah , was that mentioned? hoeneß said heynckes might coach us for one more year. right now, sammer doesn't need to look for a new manager.

Zabojnik

Dammit, Vucinic and Buffon probably won't be of the match. :/ In Quaglia we trust, I guess. One good thing is that our tifosi won't be striking against Napoli, so we can expect the usual superb support from the stands. Just a temporary truce, though.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Top Bottom