• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The hell guys, we banned women out of respect for fade! We can't even do it for ONE night? CONTROL YOURSELVES BARCA GAF!

I'll fix this.

giorgio+chiellini.jpg

chiellini1.jpg

CHIELLINI.jpg

1chiellini1.jpg

chiellini1.jpg

(the rest are simply too graphic)

FootballFan

I was gonna say...

After some expert analysis I can say it is her. Her ass seems nice/average at first in the gif but once it gets to the couch it goes all Kim K/Beyonce/J Lo.

rachelmcadams.gif

edit
Salva seems to know, guess I was wrong.

:lol :lol Yurt. Sorry fade, we are animals :(

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Lol Andres, Falcao is amazing but he isn't taking Colombia to the Semis of the '14 WC. Also you better not reply with a pic of Zunigas face.

Time for Xavi, Puyol and Pique to do some tappin up.

Clearly you are not aware of how good our squad but I agree it's all about dat draw. Uruguay got a lucky ass draw plus France imploded in the group stage. Also Luis Suarez is a better keeper than Muslera.

Even if she did, let's pretend she didn't.

edit
At the end of the gif you can see her face though, looks a lot like her if it is a double.

remember the scene from the wedding crashers when she's in that dress? She has a great ass.

Dios mio que culo

redgodnod.gif

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Messi should definitely consider moonlighting as an ass-double.
It was a sad day when I learnt Willem Dafoe had a cock double in Anti Christ.
Do you blame him? Did you see what happened to that poor penis?

Gotta wake up early tomorrow to book tickets for Looper :/ night guys. Take care of fade if he comes back!

http://www.styleseendaily.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/Rachel-McAdams.jpg[/IMG

She really has a tank ass trust me I watch her movies! [B]Salva is just hating because Yvonne has no ass[/B][/QUOTE]

She certainly has one in Mass Effect.

[IMG]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-prn1/41590_323430059040_1870440_n.jpg

Wes

venison crêpe
No she was minor actress in it. In less than 20% of it I would reckon.

Was a pretty ho-hum, by the numbers film but Banks looked amazing.

Messi

No she was minor actress in it. In less than 20% of it I would reckon.

Was a pretty ho-hum, by the numbers film but Banks looked amazing.

Yeah I figured as much. Oh well. Still gotta get it for the aul collection. I like most of the actors in it too.

GorillaJu

The hell guys, we banned women out of respect for fade! We can't even do it for ONE night? CONTROL YOURSELVES BARCA GAF!

I'll fix this.

giorgio+chiellini.jpg

chiellini1.jpg

CHIELLINI.jpg

1chiellini1.jpg

chiellini1.jpg

(the rest are simply too graphic)

I'm a bit baffled by the volume of pictures of Chiellini in his underwear that are available. If this is an Italian thing, surely we'll get Mumei on our side when Fabio Borini prances around in his bikini briefs. His physique is statueesque.

I'm a bit baffled by the volume of pictures of Chiellini in his underwear that are available. If this is an Italian thing, surely we'll get Mumei on our side when Fabio Borini prances around in his bikini briefs. His physique is statueesque.

Mr. Crater face is known for taking off his clothes too

QIIQz.jpg

8iLTu.jpg

YIvOi.jpg

and a Nocerino with tramp stamp and all

iqOXW.jpg

Serie A is clearly where its at!

Top Bottom