• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

ekU9f.png
t4OLH.png

he looks like something from ff13 versus.

Thank you very much, Gazprom bro!

dc89

Sky Bet are giving 3/1 odds on Wilbury coming back, shitting another thread up and getting banned again within 24 hours.

Yen

sky sports news is fascinating when they read the 'papers'

By "fascinating", do you mean "not at all fascinating"?

Sky Bet are giving 3/1 odds on Wilbury coming back, shitting another thread up and getting banned again within 24 hours.

I remember Kermit doing this. Got unbanned, within a day he called Salazar and Bungie "bellends"

Some Romanian tabloid reporting that the Netherlands NT brought a load of prostitutes to some post-match party.

Edit: It was only RVP, KJH, NdJ and Affelay. Organised by Mutu.

Fry

Playing against a Mexican on Fifa. 1-1 until the 70 minute. I put Ribery and Shaqiri on.

Ribery scores in his first touch. Then I score with him again. Dude quit before I even celebrated.

Send him the following message:

'jajajajaja cunt'

i8aeNh8Q0tYSs.gif

By "fascinating", do you mean "not at all fascinating"?

I remember Kermit doing this. Got unbanned, within a day he called Salazar and Bungie "bellends"

Some Romanian tabloid reporting that the Netherlands NT brought a load of prostitutes to some post-match party.

Apparently, and I shit you not, the party was arranged by none other than coke hoover extraordinaire Adrian Mutu.

Blablurn

Playing against a Mexican on Fifa. 1-1 until the 70 minute. I put Ribery and Shaqiri on.

Ribery scores in his first touch. Then I score with him again. Dude quit before I even celebrated.

'jajajajaja cunt'

i8aeNh8Q0tYSs.gif

haha, balls to keep ribery benched :-o u r like heynckes!

Keep that crap out of here! I've not watched anything that was leaked, saw a few screens of the environments and stuff over in the thread in gaming, but that's it!

don't worry, man. i just don't care about halo. never did. i guess it's an american thing.

Fry

haha, balls to keep ribery benched :-o u r like heynckes!

He starts on the bench sometimes, but mostly because he's fantastic getting me a result when I'm down by one goal. And because I play my best with Kroos as CAM and Müller in the wing.

GorillaJu

So I was thinking earlier today, that if I ever became a pro Dota player (or just one that was watched or appeared in highly spectated games), I'd switch to a Liverbird or LFC badge for my avatar. I'd probably be the only big Dota player with a sports emblem for my avatar, and Liverpool would be rarer than, say, Barcelona, or a national team flag.

Valve updates the game to show that you can now follow players you like watching and see their games more easily. They picked seemingly 6 players at random and took a screenshot of their game to promote the new feature. Of those 6 players, out of however many hundreds of thousands of Dota 2 players there are, one of them has an LFC badge for their avatar.

Such a hilarious coincidence that I had to share it even though it's inconsequential and surely no one but me gives a flying fuck.

rodvik

'jajajajaja cunt'

i8aeNh8Q0tYSs.gif

I once trounced a guy in FIFA and after he rage quit he send me a PM accusing me of hacking.

It felt like complete victory :)

dc89

So I was thinking earlier today, that if I ever became a pro Dota player (or just one that was watched or appeared in highly spectated games), I'd switch to a Liverbird or LFC badge for my avatar. I'd probably be the only big Dota player with a sports emblem for my avatar, and Liverpool would be rarer than, say, Barcelona, or a national team flag.

Valve updates the game to show that you can now follow players you like watching and see their games more easily. They picked seemingly 6 players at random and took a screenshot of their game to promote the new feature. Of those 6 players, out of however many hundreds of thousands of Dota 2 players there are, one of them has an LFC badge for their avatar.

Such a hilarious coincidence that I had to share it even though it's inconsequential and surely no one but me gives a flying fuck.

I think I have a focus for a new PR campaign.

Yen

25108774.jpg

Salazar

Paul Hayward said:
The players at Hodgson’s disposal are not currently capable of making his more fluid 4-2-3-1 formation function properly because they lack the skill to keep the ball in circulation.

Aaaah, so Hodgson's tactical genius is being sabotaged by his players.

Got it.

Got it.

The difference in the media's teratment of Hodgson and Capello is laughable. Hodgson's never had a fluid system in his life. I reckon over his career his team's have probably dominated and imposed their own style on about 10% of their games

rodvik

Got it.

Awesome Yeah these players are good enough for those dowdy old hoofball teams at the top of the premier league but not the total football of the English national side.

rodvik

The difference in the media's teratment of Hodgson and Capello is laughable. Hodgson's never had a fluid system in his life. I reckon over his career his team's have probably dominated and imposed their own style on about 10% of their games

To be fair to him the English national team has been resilient to change under several managers. Hodgson can tell them what he likes, once they are on the pitch they will just play the way they always have.

Salazar

Awesome Yeah these players are good enough for those dowdy old hoofball teams at the top of the premier league but not the total football of the English national side.

Quite so, rodders.

And where the fuck is this sparkling Hodgson masterplan in a 4-4-2 with ClevGod and JM7 as the wide men ?

Blablurn

almost lost to liverpool online :/ but gomez mad the 3:3 equalizer in the 90th minute. wheeeew. i think my stats are 33-9-15 so far. i'm about to enter division 3.

rodvik

Quite so, rodders.

And where the fuck is this sparkling Hodgson masterplan in a 4-4-2 with ClevGod and JM7 as the wide men ?

Playing a shifting diamond in the middle? Dominating possession while our lethal fullbacks make devastating runs from deep adding to the creative threat?

Lovely.

pappe

I started playing Fifa 13 yesterday. My first Fifa in almost 10 yrs. lol

Lost tonnes of game. i think i am like 4-2-10 now.

Highlight was me beating Juve 7-1 but i also got beat using Juve 6-1. Sorry Juve-Gaf.

Clegg

Two things that would probably stop City from getting De Rossi:

1)He's rejected them twice and recently signed a 5 year contract extension.

2)There would be murder of the streets of Rome if Zeman even thought of selling him. De Rossi is a god at Roma.

Clegg

Those Nani rumours won't go away.

Apparently we'd only get 12m-15m for him as he's refusing to sign a new contract.

If he does leave us then we should use that transfer fee as part of a deal for James.

pappe

Those Nani rumours won't go away.

Apparently we'd only get 12m-15m for him as he's refusing to sign a new contract.

If he does leave us then we should use that transfer fee as part of a deal for James.

Why would Nani agree to go to Portugal to play? He would probably go where the money is more.

Salazar

Why would Nani agree to go to Portugal to play? He would probably go where the money is more.

Naw, Clegg means we do the deal with Zenit or Juve bros.

Maybe. We deffo need a quick like-for-like, though. We don't have wingers coming through.

Clegg

Nani to Italy seems the most likely destination.

I meant that United should use what they get for Nani to try and sign James. I think Porto would want 25m for him.

Top Bottom