• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

ShogunX

Wasn't really a dive from Suarez. He just did what the majority of other players do in the league in those positions - Exaggerated minimal contact....But then it's Suarez and he's such a fucking cheating bastard that he needs to fuck off back to Uruguay.

Commentators hanging off the sack of Gerrard.

flyover

The thing I really hate about Suarez's diving is that, if not for that, he'd probably be my favorite player in the league to watch. (Honestly, he still may be.)

dc89

Clattenberg went to book Tevez then. Assassin came over and he thought twice about it, or he pulled a muscle going for the card.

Anyway, when he didn't book him Assassin gave him a pat on the back.

GorillaJu

Wasn't really a dive from Suarez. He just did what the majority of other players do in the league in those positions - Exaggerated minimal contact....But then it's Suarez and he's such a fucking cheating bastard that he needs to fuck off back to Uruguay.

To be fair Gerrard is having a great game so far. Great passes up to the attackers.

Gorkss' tackle looked like 0 contact from the second camera angle

Choc

Banned

there was no contact, not even minimal

dc89

Holy fuck Balotelli is on thin ice here. Mancini needs to haul him off at half time and put Aguero on, he should be sent off there really for that.

I'm starting to think Balotelli isn't worth the hassle, even if he is boss at penalties.

Man United 2-1 Stoke

untitled-3tgrq9.gif

Top Bottom