• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Suarez injured on a dive, or all you guys fooled by your own eyes?

He's a magnificent player and he suffers in the PL because the press doesn't enjoy the South Americans.

No dive, he got hurt. Fuark all of you.

Arnie

Are you people gonna boo him when he visits the Emirates too?

Of course they will, just like we booed Torres.

For what it's worth if I had my way Anfield would've sung the Torres song when he returned. He'd had a shit year from a personal perspective and returning to Anfield to hear the fans appreciate him still, and recognise his talent would've been far more affecting than any trite booing.

Matt Scott ‏@Matt5cott

Didn't know this.

ibyWjrDXDcx8Gy.gif

Baghdad Bob.. is that you?!

Nah this guy is even more clueless.

Soi-Fong

The way he left Arsenal for United was as cunty as you get. If anyone deserves to be booed, its RVP at the Emirates.

As long as he performs and at least scores a goal, booes won't matter. I'm hoping he scores a hat-trick there just to shut up the opposition fans.

Suso needs to get more involved. He's doing the right thing when he has the ball, but he's just not getting it enough.

Dammit, we used to have one fan on here as silly as doicare, now we have two

Not one person here gives a shit what I have to say about Suarez lol I've already ruined my reputation on my staunch defending of everyones favorite RAT FACED FUCKING URUGUAYAN CUNT RRAAAAAAAAAAAAGH

The bottom line is there are alot of jokes on this thread, and they aren't us.

I'll be nice to them, as much as I can, but I don't have to agree to their agenda.

Lightning

Banned
Only reason they're JT's to you guys is because they keep on taking your best players.

Mind you, I hate them as well.
No it isn't. They weren't JT's before the Fabregas saga and they've taken several of our best players before that. I don't blame the players for going to Barcelona, I would too, but its now they go about it that's the issue.

Fàbregas' exit was rumoured year after year after year and every time he was asked about it he seemed eager to get it over with. You only view RvP in a worse regard because he went to your hated archrival.
Fabregas returning to Barcelona was always going to happen no matter what we did or achieved. You can't fault a player for wanting to play for Barcelona but if Fabregas wanted to go straight away he would have.

He gave us 8 fantastic years and carried our side for several years. He symbolised the way we played and poured his heart into it. Even now he holds us in such regard and follows our club and progress. Fabregas IMO is an arsenal legend and deserves to be appreciated for what he done for us.

Top Bottom