• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Bo-Locks

Holy fuck Balotelli is on thin ice here. Mancini needs to haul him off at half time and put Aguero on, he should be sent off there really for that.

I'm starting to think Balotelli isn't worth the hassle, even if he is boss at penalties.

Maybe Mancini should spend 14 of the 15 available minutes at HT pleading Balotelli not to get sent off.

And Fergie can do the same with Scholes. Christ.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Scholes really does take the piss. At times his tackling is Gary Neville's twilight-esque.

Choc

Banned
Pogrebnyak just did the same thing as Suarez. Get him back to Russia! He's such a cheat!! tears.

all of em should be kicked out. in australia in the a-league we have a system if a player gets caught diving on video after the match they are suspended for 3 matches.

we don't have divers here as a result. FIFA is to fucking gutless to mandate it worldwide

sazabirules

Unconfirmed Member
all of em should be kicked out. in australia in the a-league we have a system if a player gets caught diving on video after the match they are suspended for 3 matches.

we don't have divers here as a result. FIFA is to fucking gutless to mandate it worldwide

So what happened to that guy that dived to win the Grand Final?

Clegg

We're still shite and I don't trust our midfield or defence to withstand any sort of pressure.

And Scholes needs to be subbed off before he gets sent off.

I hope the beast regains his form.

js5XpguWABns8.jpg

Choc

Banned
So what happened to that guy that dived to win the Grand Final?

haha, unfortunately the FFA ruled that it was a penalty. And on super slow mo foxsports the broadcaster was convinced there was contact.

on super zoom it did look light slight contact. i wouldn't have given the pen but the ref did and thats history unfortunately.

:|

but you can't disagree we don't have fuckwits diving every fucking week in our league. It just doesn't happen because of that rule.

also suarez should have got a free kick then. Guarantee ref realised he got duped the first kick and decided suarez aint getting more

thats what happens when you are a chaeting cunt, you get a reputation that makes it very hard to give you free kicks

Arnie

Good first half, we've played really well. Sahin's got into some great positions, needs to apply the finish, and Raheem needs to be more clinical with his delivery. Other than that though there isn't much to say. Suarez dived, then got fouled and didn't win anything, two Reading players dived. Suso's been majestic. Allen similarly.

Van Persie is incredible. It's like you can figure the score at 1-0 when he starts, guaranteed a goal.

Does Scholes play a character out on the field? He's played this game for decades, and he still can't figure his timing for a tackle, or have learned to not fucking try by now?

Should have been. But no, it's just "good old Scholes" that commentators and pundits laugh at.

It's pretty infuriating what he gets away with

The worst was a blatant red card in the last game of the season a few years back at wigan or somewhere and he went on to help United win the game and the league

Lightning

Banned
As long as united don't win anything I don't care how RVP performs. Just no trophies in his career is all that I care about. Fucking cunt.!

I would rather chelsea, whom I despise, win the league then see RVP get his filthy hands on it.

ShogunX

Good first half, we've played really well. Sahin's got into some great positions, needs to apply the finish, and Raheem needs to be more clinical with his delivery. Other than that though there isn't much to say. Suarez dived, then got fouled and didn't win anything, two Reading players dived. Suso's been majestic. Allen similarly.

That old victim of his own reputation coming in to play :)

Arnie

It's like you can figure the score at 1-0 when he starts, guaranteed a goal.

Best way to describe him. You can't put a price on that.

It's psychological as much as anything, United know they're going to get a goal at some point, so everyone is more relaxed and patient.

That old victim of his own reputation coming in to play :)

Yep, which is stupid justification.

Book him when he dives without contact, give him a decision when he's been fouled.

If referee's can't make these decisions, despite everyone watching at home being able to then give the fourth official an iPad and stop pretending it's 1960.

Football won't die with video assistance.

Tc91

Still can't get over that we've got RVP.

His technique is just fantastic. He'll reach 40 goals this year.

He said after the away game vs Cluj he wanted to be more involved and get more assists well what a ball for Rooneys goal.

Choc

Banned
All I remember was Choc or somebody being furious about that penalty call. I never actually watched the footage.

you mean me? on the day yeah i was furious because it was disgraceful at the time it seemed but on super slow mo replay it looks like it was a pen

so the ref made the biggest fluke call in history. Sorry but he did, there was no inclination at all that he could be 100% sure

clutch call, fluke call.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
As long as united don't win anything I don't care how RVP performs. Just no trophies in his career is all that I care about. Fucking cunt.!

I would rather chelsea, whom I despise, win the league then see RVP get his filthy hands on it.
Are you people gonna boo him when he visits the Emirates too?

Top Bottom