• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

You only view RvP in a worse regard because he went to your hated archrival.

I think you're very wrong there. While it was obvious that Cesc wanted to leave for a while he at least showed some respect (even if Barca and the Spain players didnt), RVP on the other hand did that cuntish statement on his site (which Arsenal didn't even know about) and completely forced himself out of the club.

Garjon

Holy shit, Southampton have totally capitulated, especially after they supposedly kept West Ham out of their penalty area completely.

Meier

Tevez really needs a goal. Been ages.

Edit: FUUUUU he almost nailed one right after that. Great strike, great save.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Do you remember Barcelona's behavior in that transfer saga?
The biggest cunts in all of Europe.
I think you're very wrong there. While it was obvious that Cesc wanted to leave for a while he at least showed some respect, RVP on the other hand did that cuntish statement on his site (which Arsenal didn't even know about) and completely forced himself out of the club.
What statement was it? I missed that.

JesusTom

I really don't understand Wellbeck. He's awful, offers nothing to a team, has a shit first touch, but always seems to score. It confuses me.

Man United 3-1 Stoke

untitled-4cvxlz.gif

GorillaJu

The stupid fucking commentators getting the fans for jeering when Suarez is involved in a refereeing decision.. Do they mention this in any other PL game when the crowd is quiet except for during contentious moments and fouls?

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus

dc89

City have started the second half lively. Balotelli is still on the field and Tevez had a well struck shot destined for the bottom corner saved well.

Top Bottom