• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

qindarka

Banned
Nah, Robbens penalty essentially summarizes the whole watch:

1) (ego driven) Robben took the penalty besides missing every important penalty / chance in his career
2) Gomez didnt step up, it was his time to take the ball away from Robben. Even worse Schweini couldnt even look at the PK.
3) Cech saved it and gained confidence for the shootout.
3) It would've been the death knell for Chelsea.

true! Neuer deserves a better team.

Well, Robben did convert an important penalty against Madrid in the semis. While I certainly do fancy Bayern to have gone on to win if Robben scored, Chelsea had already managed to equalise once before from an even worse position so I don't think it would have necessarily been a killing blow.

fuenf

Well, Robben did convert an important penalty against Madrid in the semis. While I certainly do fancy Bayern to have gone on to win if Robben scored, Chelsea had already managed to equalise once before from an even worse position so I don't think it would have necessarily been a killing blow.

They wouldnt've come back from that. They didnt have a single chance in the game up until the equaliser, how often do you score your first corner (!) in the 88. minute.

Robbens misses:
PK Chelsea
PK Dortmund
WC Final 2010 1on1 against Cassilas
PK CL Semis Liverpool - Chelsea

I think there's one more, but i cant remember it. But it's already bad enough as it is.

Linius

2 bucks per day lol. It's in a vending machine too which makes it even more funny.

Gamefly is probably the best option but redbox is in my grill lol

That's not so expensive actually. Great alternative for games you don't plan on playing for weeks. Just play the storyline for two days and return it.

lets be real

walking dead tonight is all that maters

Yeah. Guess I'll watch it tomorrow. Have to decide what to watch first actually. Boardwalk Empire, Dexter or The Walking Dead.

That's sarcasm right? :lol
No. I don't follow gaming news anymore, haven't for a long time. As I said, this is my first gaming purchase this year. I never read gaming side and haven't been on here enough in the past few days to see if it's been talked up.

So I have absolutely no idea if this is the next best thing or a load of crap. Watched my friend play about 5 minutes of it and just thought I'd give it a bash.

Linius

No. I don't follow gaming news anymore, haven't for a long time. As I said, this is my first gaming purchase this year. I never read gaming side and haven't been on here enough in the past few days to see if it's been talked up.

So I have absolutely no idea if this is the next best thing or a load of crap. Watched my friend play about 5 minutes of it and just thought I'd give it a bash.

Well, Dishonored has been mentioned in Footey Gaf at least once an hour for the last couple of days, that's why I asked :p

And the opinions here are very positive.

Well we were just talking a bit about it on the top of the page and last page. :p

But yeah, it's brilliant. Play on hard though as it's pretty damn easy and turn off objective markers, otherwise you will miss half the game just following an arrow. Easily my game of the year so far.

Well we were just talking a bit about it on the top of the page and last page. :p

But yeah, it's brilliant. Play on hard though as it's pretty damn easy and turn off objective markers, otherwise you will miss half the game just following an arrow. Easily my game of the year so far.
You think I read the madness you people talk before I post?! Pfft.

Linius

I'm quite a bit into Arkham Asylum now. Had to get used to Bat's physics, he jumps and flies a little bit different from Arkham City. Though it's more lineair it's still awesome. And the map is actually bigger than I tought.

Oh and I want my hack device :(

GorillaJu

I don't play enough games to pick a GOTY, but I imagine if I did play a lot of other games, none would be as good as Dishonored. <3

bolbronx

404612_546814022001960_890827534_n.jpg

Creepy FC

Oxx

I'm probably not going to participate in GAF GOTY this year. All I have played is Diablo III and a bunch of iOS stuff.

Salvadora

Walcott is out for 2 weeks with a bruised lung. In better news Wilshere's comeback is the 30th of October against Reading in the Capital One Cup apparently.

Yen

Just made my first 2012 gaming purchase (in October, wow. How little I game these days). Dishonored, anybody played it? What's the thoughts?

Same! (If you ignore the humble bundle, but i didn't play it)
Dishonoured is very good, but I'm terrible. I always get caught and have to use lethal means.

Top Bottom