• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Going to watch that exploding man in the sky highlights, bet they will call it off again and we will have waited for nothing.

ZhQhl.jpg

K4kOL.jpg

Well, this is confusing.

It's the new thing.

Zabojnik

How are you guys playing XCOM? What difficulty, with or without the Ironman option? I want a fair challenge, not an extreme one. The first XCOM still gives me nightmares. It was fucking impossible.

I'm thinking maybe classic w/o ironman or normal w/ ironman?

Hixx

The last few eps of TWD were great. I mean it still had the "YOU ARE THE STUPIDEST GROUP OF PEOPLE EVER" moments but I can live with that when people are shooting zombies in the face with infinite ammo.

Yen

Ah!

I still hate that little fucker Carl, I really hope he gets shot in the head early in season 3.

Carl walks down to the woods, zombie walks up to him extremely slowly, in the rush to take the gun out of his holster he shoots himself in the head.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
The Walking Dead is my favorite sitcom after Dexter!
Roll on X-Com! I wonder how long private Vincenzo Iaquinta will last.

The entire opening credits.

Edit: I'm not so sure actually, change that to 'character creation screen'.

MPW

He was the best ever for me, unbelievable player.

Love how he'd usually round the keeper when he was 1 on 1.

agreed

it is a shame he was injured for so long when playing for Inter

then again, it made his 2002 wc comeback that much more special

K1LLER7

agreed

it is a shame he was injured for so long when playing for Inter

then again, it made his 2002 wc comeback that much more special
iirc, Think it was in 2006 when he needed a goal to break a record or something. The team would always look to pass the ball to him to score a goal. He didn't score in the first 2 games but then in the third game (Ghana?) he scored a great goal, trademark run through the defence, round the keeper and score. Good days.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nicky B:
I absolutely do not regret choosing Juventus, It was a painless transfer, I am happy in a marvellous city like Turin and it was very easy for me to settle in with the squad.

In fact, I hope that I can be confirmed at Juventus, though to ensure they make the move permanent from Arsenal I do have a play at least a bit.

I'd really like to see him score on Italy, preferably by nutmegging Maggio and then rounding up Morgan De Sanctis. [No bonus for dispossessing Montolivo]

Top Bottom