• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

I wish Lahm would shut the fuck up, he's always saying exactly the same shit after every loss.
Absolutely and he's got zero respect from other players and no say in the whole team affairs - he's a PR man, not a goddamn captain. Only Hummels can save us now (if he stops making stupid mistakes)
But goddamn Kroos. DON'T PLAY HIM IN DM, wtf? And then his audacity to wanting to be in the starting XI (with those dickish interviews), lolers. Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. You're no DM and you won't be anywhere near Özil, ever.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Wow, Uruguay have been getting destroyed the last few matches. I wonder if Tabarez is going to get the axe.

We crushed their will.

Feels
john-goodman.jpg

Madridy

Fuck, Benzema injured!

That is now 4 players injured from Real during this fucking international break!

Marcelo, Coentrao, Khedira, and Benz!

Edit: 5!

Forgot Arbeloa...

rodvik

is is the top two who go through from each group in Europe or top two plus a run off of third placers? I always get confused.

Fintan

Argh! We almost won another 2 grand! Just needed an Austria/Kazakhstan draw, assuming they would've void the Poland/England game which I know they might not.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
You would kill for our back line.

wat

Kaboul, Gallas, Vertonghen, Dawson, Caulker

BAE, Walker, Naughton, Smith

VS

Koscielny, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Squillaci (lol), Djourou (double lol)

Gibbs, Sagna, Jenkinson, Santos

Arsenal have some decent defenders but they can't match our options.

fuenf

Absolutely and he's got zero respect from other players and no say in the whole team affairs - he's a PR man, not a goddamn captain. Only Hummels can save us now (if he stops making stupid mistakes)
But goddamn Kroos. DON'T PLAY HIM IN DM, wtf? And then his audacity to wanting to be in the starting XI (with those dickish interviews), lolers. Sit the fuck down and shut the fuck up. You're no DM and you won't be anywhere near Özil, ever.

This game isnt worth talking about, but Neuer had a shocking game. Dont know what's wrong with him.

Meier

Just a terrible, terrible giveaway by Juanfran. France had a huge break and Ribery put in a great cross. It was a very pretty goal.

Really, France should have won that game 1-2. They dominated at the end.

Salvadora

wat

Kaboul, Gallas, Vertonghen, Dawson, Caulker

BAE, Walker, Naughton, Smith

VS

Koscielny, Mertesacker, Vermaelen, Squillaci (lol), Djourou (double lol)

Gibbs, Sagna, Jenkinson, Santos

Arsenal have some decent defenders but they can't match our options.
You are ignoring the Steve Bould effect to your peril.

G-Unit

viva la france!

I know some people critize for saying this, but xavi is far faaaaaaaar from the godlike midfielder he used to be. No longer controls de game, he can't defend either, he run slow.. he sometimes attack but that would be fabregas role.

As I said a few months ago, I would sell him to Milan

Top Bottom