• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

sohois

booked my second trip to china, bitches!

http://i.imgur.com/lFvJ2.png[IMG]

can't wait. price was also alright, around 630€. the first one is coming in december.[/QUOTE]

[quote="Blablurn, post: 43301299"]enjoying the love![/QUOTE]

Not going to Shanghai? Lame.

[quote="Moobabe, post: 43301950"]15 years later I know who killed Laura Palmer. Fuck.[/QUOTE]

Well, they kind of gave it away when they named the character "Killer Bob", don't you think?

As for this Serbia stuff, one has to wonder why the FA would take such a stance. It is clear that racial abuse was being thrown, perhaps had the FA admitted as such they could have avoided a ban. Now, they seem to be merely compounding their guilt. Ridiculous & quite disgusting.

Kenka

I am glad you can support two teams TurkishEmperor. If one sucks, there is always the other one you can have pride in supporting.

Clegg

Good luck getting through those final 10 episodes, Moobabe.

Probably the worst run in the series.

The last three episodes were much better but the 7 before them were excruciatingly bad.

Aside from Laura they ALL are! Despite her relative lack of hotness, this is a damn fine new avatar.

xS526.jpg

Moobabe

GUYS DON'T SPOIL TWIN PEAKS ON ME

GIANT FISH MAN I ALMOST READ YOUR WHOLE POST.

I won't spoil anything I've seen so far - that's not my style. And don't worry about his post - it's not really spoilers. Have you started watching it?

Good luck getting through those final 10 episodes, Moobabe.

Probably the worst run in the series.

The last three episodes were much better but the 7 before them were excruciatingly bad.

I know - I've been forewarned in the LTTP thread but the promise of those final episodes and a little closure is, I hope, enough to see me through.

Saying that - when I was google image searching a new avatar I'm pretty much convinced I've ruined some minor stuff for myself as well.. I have the worst shitting luck with spoilers!

Fake edit

DAMN YOU WOODEN!

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I won't spoil anything I've seen so far - that's not my style. And don't worry about his post - it's not really spoilers. Have you started watching it?

Not yet. I'm still in the "eye contact flirting with the box-set" phase.

Clegg

I still haven't watched Breaking Bad.

I have the first two series on DVD but I'm having too much fun watching Supernatural to bother starting BB.

I know - I've been forewarned in the LTTP thread but the promise of those final episodes and a little closure is, I hope, enough to see me through.

Saying that - when I was google image searching a new avatar I'm pretty much convinced I've ruined some minor stuff for myself as well.. I have the worst shitting luck with spoilers!

Fake edit

DAMN YOU WOODEN!

Yeeeahhh Moobabe has joined the Twin Peaks avatar squad.

GorillaJu

Twin Peaks is good. When I was young, my mom was an absolute fanatic.

She even had this t-shirt

il_570xN.269030554_large.jpg

People at the grocery store would think it was my lost dad and they'd they'd say, "If I see that man, I'll call the police right away."

There's a mini-movie IIRC. What's that about? Is it pre-Twin Peaks or post-Twin Peaks?

Watch it after you watched the show.

[IM'G]http://data.whicdn.com/images/18942297/il_570xN.269030554_large.jpg[/IMG]

People at the grocery store would think it was my lost dad and they'd they'd say, "If I see that man, I'll call the police right away."

lol

Moobabe

snip

That shirt is amazing and utterly terrifying. I HAVE to get some awesome Twin Peaks merch - those T shirts that are doing the rounds in the UK at the moment, ones with huge pictures of girls on, would be ideal - I once saw one that had my avatar picture on it but never asked the lad where he got it.

http://data.whicdn.com/images/18942297/il_570xN.269030554_large.jpg[IMG]

People at the grocery store would think it was my lost dad and they'd they'd say, "If I see that man, I'll call the police right away."[/QUOTE]

:lol :lol :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
820cde15779ff5c4350053778d8219fe-39494-60b3716a5194fac269c925312478ab0c.jpeg

Fabio Paratici is attending the game to scout Evilore.

Why fucking bother? He clearly wants a move to the PL.

3Sixty

"The Polish fans applauded the England anthem, which is a nice touch seeing what the travelling fans have been through. That kind of thing doesn't happen often enough."

Nice touch.

Meier

Phew, lucky for England.. great cross, thought for sure that'd get slammed into the back of the net or that they'd at least get a shot off.

Top Bottom