• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT6| Mumei almost banned EVERYBODY (but just Wilbury)

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Modric on Bale to Real:

Modric said: "I agree he should play for Real Madrid and I hope he'll come."

tumblr_lemjudv8Wz1qcfba3o1_500.gif

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Bale will go soon. Probably to Real. Wonder if Ronnie to City will happen sooner than we think.

If they pay the £60m that Levy would demand, then they can have him. But they won't.

Mastadon

Banned
Man no thanks to anal. I'll put a finger round that region, but I ain't sticking anything in. Though with a few of the girls I've been with in the past I'm sure I'd be begging for entry permission into that poop pipe. Then maybe I'd actually feel something.

What's your stance on tongues?

Carbonox

Dishonored is my GOTY. Fucking amazing game.

Also catching up on Season 2 of Person of Interest. THIS FUCKING SHOW. My favourite show right now and I'd let Jim Caviezel tear me asunder with his awesome.

Edit: The fuck is tea time? I'm British and I eat when I want cos I'm 'ard.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Ibra is incredibly overrated. Not only is he useless in big games, he's also not a 20 goals per season striker. With the exception of one season with merda and one with Milan. (Mind you with the aid of 11 penalties)

How many of you Brits (English) do tea time (complete with crackers & cheese)?
For many English peeps their "tea" is their evening meal. Dinner is their lunch.

Used to confuse the shit out of me.

I don't do tea time, but I like all the components. Tea, scones, crackers, cheese. Mmm cheese.

Clegg

Reading Week is the best week in Uni apart from Freshers Week. No lectures baby.

It's also raining horizontally atm so I'm rather glad I don't have to go outside right now.

Nyx

Dishonored is my GOTY. Fucking amazing game.

Also catching up on Season 2 of Person of Interest. THIS FUCKING SHOW. My favourite show right now and I'd let Jim Caviezel tear me asunder with his awesome.

Edit: The fuck is tea time? I'm British and I eat when I want cos I'm 'ard.

I'm at EP6 of S1, and despite Caviezel (man I hate that guy...), it indeed is a good series!

lol Danish left back Patrick Mtiliga did a Tevez yesterday and refused to play against Italy when the left back who was supposed to start got injured during warm up. That explains midfielders being used there.

Salazar

Still watching The Tudors.

Jane Seymour can get it. Lady Rochford can get it too. Sick of Boleyn. Looking forward to her getting chopped up. Natalie Dormer is beguiling, but the character is like a female Kyoufu. So pissy.

Welp, that was insightful, thanks lol
The family I stayed with in some 15y ago in Canterbury still had proper tea time (afair)

It's tea time whenever someone comes round to be honest. You have to be polite and offer them a cup of tea, unless it's the window cleaner or someone that's come round to read the meter.

edit: If you think they're staying long than a half hour then you offer to put the kettle on. This is what I was taught anyway. Obviously I don't really do it for friends my age.

Excellent. Commentators are extra harsh on this shit of a Turkish NT.

Basically, 2014 is over. They call to forget that dream, train and focus on 2016 and 2018. Best thing to do.

GorillaJu

Anyone here a fan of The Books – namely, the Lemon of Pink?

When I first got the album in 2002 I thought it was about a trip to Japan, and I had never been here, but I thought it would enhance the experience so I promised myself I'd be listening to The Lemon of Pink the first time I land in Japan. Since I first got here I haven't had the courage to actually listen to it because I was afraid it wouldn't live up to my expectations and that it'd sour my memory of an album I love with all my heart.

Anyway today I mustered up the courage, rebought it on iTunes and put it on. For 40 minutes I was nearly breathless. It's so brilliant, and a perfect fit for the Japanese atmosphere.

Anyway, /livejournal done here. Go listen if you never have (the whole album not just one or two songs, it's one cohesive whole moreso than the average record).

Bale to Real would be shitty. Hope he stays at Spurs through his prime.

Wayne Veysey ‏@wayneveysey
Watch this space for news of Arsenal player suffering crushing injury blow. #AFC

James Pearce ‏@Pearcesport
Serbian FA deny racism and say Danny Rose behaved in an "inappropriate, unsportsmanlike and vulgar manner" towards their fans

I think I agree with Hixx now. Ban them when they come out shit like this.

Carbonox

Still watching The Tudors.

Jane Seymour can get it. Lady Rochford can get it too. Sick of Boleyn. Looking forward to her getting chopped up. Natalie Dormer is beguiling, but the character is like a female Kyoufu. So pissy.

My man. I'd let her shit in my cheerios.

Kyoufu

I was going to get Dishonored then I read Carbonox say it's GOTY.

Well there goes that.

In other news.

ST JAMES PARK IS OFFICIAL AS OF TODAY YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAH

Top Bottom