• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely buzzing about Anderson's performance. Just needs to stop pie munching so he can produce that across 90 minutes.

Nani was so disappointing. Wasn't trying to beat men.

Thought both Welbeck and Chicha were great too.

Buttner had a 'mare.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
^No one listens Splatt ;) Everyone keeps betting blindly on Serie A games disregarding many factors. If you bet on Roma, Cavani-less Napoli and Lazio without their MVP, you deserve to lose.
His posts make every United loss that much better.
He's actually trolling United.

Absolutely buzzing about Anderson's performance. Just needs to stop pie munching so he can produce that across 90 minutes.

Nani was so disappointing. Wasn't trying to beat men.

Thought both Welbeck and Chicha were great too.

Buttner had a 'mare.
Anderson was properly good too, and against some decent players. But it means nothing until he's doing it regularly and more importantly, until he's given a chance...

Nani does not give a shit anymore. It's very clear. He will be leaving soon and we totally messed up on that front, tried to flog him and now we're stuck with him. His finish was class though, he's an expert at that one.

Hernandez looks back to form. Good to see.

Buttner IS rubbish,

Clegg

Anderson was properly good too, and against some decent players. But it means nothing until he's doing it regularly and more importantly, until he's given a chance...

Nani does not give a shit anymore. It's very clear. He will be leaving soon and we totally messed up on that front, tried to flog him and now we're stuck with him. His finish was class though, he's an expert at that one.

Hernandez looks back to form. Good to see.

Buttner IS rubbish,

Think we'll try to flog Nani in January?

Clegg

Dunno...maybe. Can't see us getting a replacement in January though...which will probably make Fergie hesitant to sell.

If we leave it until summer then he'll go at a vastly reduced fee.

Might be right to sell in January if United get a decent offer.

It would leave us scrambling for a replacement though.

Feorax

Twitter is awash with morons right now.

We go out of a competition playing with our second string team (for half the game at least) when we have a threadbare squad as it is, and all of a sudden Brendan Rodgers is a con artist and hasn't got a clue?

Our support embarrases me sometimes. We knew at the end of August the road to the January transfer window would be tough. Seems some have already forgotten that and want us to jump on the managerial merry-go-round again. All because we're out of the league cup.

As I said earlier, did us fuck all good winning it last year.

If we leave it until summer then he'll go at a vastly reduced fee.

Might be right to sell in January if United get a decent offer.

It would leave us scrambling for a replacement though.
I think we could get away with selling in January and not buying a replacement there and then cos Welbeck plays out wide quite alot now. Would be a bit of a risk though.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
So what happened in the Liverpool and Spurs games. Didn't follow at all.

Did Yesil-day go down?

Spurs were in total cruise control, Bale scored in the 60-something minute to make it 1-0 to us. Totally comfortable for the next 20 minutes. Then Vertonghen came on for Tom Carroll (a young CM) to try and shore up midfield for the last stretch (as Livermore had gone off early injured and Huddlestone was already on). Holt came on for Norwich who had two set plays and scored from both.

Typical Spurs really, if anybody wants a lesson in how to throw a game away, watch our match.

Leeds-Chelsea is going to be a cracking game.

Clegg

I think we could get away with selling in January and not buying a replacement there and then cos Welbeck plays out wide quite alot now. Would be a bit of a risk though.

Sell Nani in January and spend the next five months tapping up James.

I assume Fergie will want to bring in a winger to replace Nani.

ManUtd Stuff ‏@ManUtdStuff
SAF: “All we needed to do was keep the ball & Nani decided to try & beat a player, that resulted in a penalty. He should've kept the ball.”

Bye Nani.

jtb

Banned
Yep. Won 130 quid thanks to the Copa Del Rey.

If Betis win tomorrow I'll win another 950 quid.

COME ON BETISSSSSSSS

edit: I should have bet on Malaga instead of Betis though. I would be richer off already.

goddamn. good luck!

Oh shit

Fergie coming down HARD on Nani, see you in the Russian league!
This is Fergie being a dick. It makes him who he is and it's how he lays down the law but it's not exactly fair.

If any other player on the pitch had done what Nani did then, Fergie would not have hung that player out to dry. He is right, Nani messed up, but to go and sell him out like that in the presser is just bullshit.

doicare

As an encore to tonight Chelsea are going to field a team with John Terry, Juan Mata, Eden Hazard, Oscar, Ramires & many other first choice team players & play against United's under 11's side, & when they manage to fluke a win against them in the last minute they'll get to proclaim 'justice' once more. But more importantly than that, all the United haters around the world can join in & delude themselves that United didn't have a similar amount of bad decisions go against them at the weekend, & from now until the end of time in every game United play they should have more bad decisions go against them because after all 'it's only fair'. Viva moronic football supporters.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom