• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

It seems ESPN and the NBA in the UK/Ireland have failed to reach a deal about broadcasting the season thus far. Pretty shitty. I wanted to try follow it properly this season.

bNQzO.jpg
Quality.

Lightning

Banned
Arsenal vs. Chelsea League Cup final will be ideal. With us winning of course. lol

All the results today went the way I wanted them too. Spurs, Liverpool and United all gone. That's payback for all your banter towards us going 4 goals down at Reading. lol

Salvadora

So what could Juve offer that United couldn't? Hard to believe they let a player of that quality leave. At least Arsenal would develop him into a superstar first.

That game was awesome! Was a bit annoyed at the Flares coming from the United end and the guy running on the pitch but other than that both fans were fine.

After being out almost a year, Zenit's best player is back this Friday. We're back on track again to winning the champions league. Rejoice!

K1LLER7

Arsenal vs. Chelsea League Cup final will be ideal. With us winning of course. lol

All the results today went the way I wanted them too. Spurs, Liverpool and United all gone. That's payback for all your banter towards us going 4 goals down at Reading. lol
I'm ready for that Suarez Avatar :(

It isn't every day you see flares at premier league matches that's for sure, good match to go to though I'm sure!

I like flares :(

It was more the way they threw them at Lindergarrd and looked like they were trying to burn shit :lol You need to come down to a game sometime! I am trying to get tickets to the Leeds game! Never been to an away game :lol

Wooden i was going to ask if FCK were worth sticking in my acca for tomorrow, then remembered the weekend.

and especially tomorrow you shouldn't, we always play teams full of reserves in the cup until the final.

It was more the way they threw them at Lindergarrd and looked like they were trying to burn shit :lol You need to come down to a game sometime! I am trying to get tickets to the Leeds game! Never been to an away game :lol

Yeah stop throwing them. But why the fuck were they throwing them at Lindegaard? lol

Zabojnik

So, judging from what we've seen of Pogba so far ... Conte should start thinking about how to mold our 3-5-2 to accommodate Black Verratti. I think he's wasted as Pirlo's substitute, as Conte seems to have figured out as well. He can certainly play decently as a DM / deep lying playmaker, but he's just too talented and dangerous up front to be confined there. He's got it all: first touch, fantastic shooting technique with both feet, dribbling, strong heading, great vision and he's a fucking beast of a man. In a Boateng-like role he'd be a 10+ goals per season player.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom