• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Clubs/Club_Home/2010/1/22/1264185853865/Younes-Kaboul-001.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn-lejdd.ladmedia.fr/var/lejdd/storage/images/media/images/sport/football/hugo-lloris5/8371430-1-fre-FR/Hugo-Lloris_pics_390.jpg[/IG][/QUOTE]

No Obertan, no dice

I don't get the naming of the English football league system. Championship sounds higher up to me than Premier League.

It will forever be the fizzy pop league for me

Never really posted much on here when Kermit was here but it has to be a non-perm'd member.
It is you

m-night-shyamalan(2).jpg

AndresON777

shooting blanks
lulz-1.gif

damn I need to ditch photobucket it took me that long to find this!

I can't sustain anger for long periods of time so no, lol

----I nominate Hitcher, Yurt, elsk....

lol

Porto 1 - 0 Maritimo (Jackson Martinez, assist by James Rodriguez)

11qo6f.gif

Porto 2 - 0 Maritimo (Varela)

25erqf.gif

37wpcp.gif

Porto 3 - 0 Maritimo (Jackson Martinez, assist by James Rodriguez)

48rqkw.gif

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Dat Jackson

fuck I forgot they were playing today shitty ass score mobile didn't send me a reminder. they stream porto games on espn3

Oh shit, it's still on

Linius

I like all of you <3

Andres, saw you asking about Ass Creed in the tourney thread. Just finished sequence seven. So five more to go.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
I like all of you <3

Andres, saw you asking about Ass Creed in the tourney thread. Just finished sequence seven. So five more to go.

cool. I'm renting it with those codes wario posted, lol

I have to get it again tonight ha

JAMES GOLAZO!!!

-not really a golazo but it's james

Wilbur

Banned
I like all of you <3

I'm only on sequence 2 or 3, just did
the one where you have the shoot the barrels with Haytham. Cool character.

The story's fucking nuts but having read the encyclopaedia that spells it all out, I can't help but praise the ambition of the series. Takes balls not to just make 'kill shit' the main part of the game.

Linius

I'm only on sequence 2 or 3, just did
the one where you have the shoot the barrels with Haytham. Cool character.

The story's fucking nuts but having read the encyclopaedia that spells it all out, I can't help but praise the ambition of the series. Takes balls not to just make 'kill shit' the main part of the game.

I didn't care much for that character to be honest. I found him to be hard to control, the game got much better after the third sequence. And tomahawk gameplay is awesome :D

Wilbur

Banned
Oh fuck how did I forget elsk?! And Fry as well that monster

Willkiller as well probably. I dunno, he's on my ignore list

Arnie

Just lost 3-1 at 11-a-side. Played top of the league, though. Feels bad. Going to go and drink my sorrows away.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Do you pronounce it Ha-mes or plain old Jay-mes?

He likes Ha-mes so that's how I say it. When I type it on gaf I think Jay-mes tho, lol

James Rodriguez is fucking awesome.

yep yep

Dat glorious left foot

@Wilbury yeah man I'm on sequence 2/3 too.
did you kill the bad guy after you freed the slaves? I went around the fort, climbed up, killed some guards and then just shot that motherfucker in the back. felt so fucking good lol

Wilbur

Banned
He likes Ha-mes so that's how I say it. When I type it on gaf I think Jay-mes tho, lol

yep yep

Dat glorious left foot

@Wilbury yeah man I'm on sequence 2/3 too.
did you kill the bad guy after you freed the slaves? I went around the fort, climbed up, killed some guards and then just shot that motherfucker in the back. felt so fucking good lol

I kill every motherfucker baby

After hearing about Vidic's latest injury I don't think he will ever be the same player he once was, it's a shame because for the last 3/4 years he has been immense. Sadly he's now looking at almost a year out and that would be hard to come back for anyone, but at his age especially, it's unlikely he will get back to his previous level as you'd expect him to be dropping off now anyway.

I think that means we need a new CB as much as we need a new CM. We do at least have Jones and Smalling who are promising but they have a way to go yet and you don't really win things without a solid top level defender, nevermind when you have a young GK and non-existent midfield.

I really don't know who we should look to sign to try and fill that void. The obv. answer is Hummels, but as good as he is, I don't know if he's a Vidic replacement. Is he somebody who can really attack the ball and make those last ditch tackles etc? Maybe he is, I haven't seen enough to be sure but he seems to be more a covering defender, a bit like Rio.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Yeah, elsk is a JT for claiming he's too busy for us and then yesterday I saw him in the MLS thread.

LOL for real? that is such a cunt move haha

-sorry Arse-gaf but I am looking forward to tomorrow mornings thrashing at the hands of United. I already have a bottle of polish vodka in my car ready to go!

coffee and vodka. breakfast of champions. maybe not but it's good

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom