• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

Wait... The bet is that Arsenal won't score? Killer is fucked.
If we win then I don't mind.

Mate put a cheeky £1 on:-
United
Everton
Norwich
Chelsea
Spurs
Man city
Reading
C.Palace
Middlesbrough
Leicester
Cardiff

All to win for a return of £6775. Said he'll give me £1k so I'm hoping it works out well. Very unlikely though.

Lewis Holtby:
I always said that one day, I want to play in England. I don't even rule out Liverpool, although it would be a huge blow to my dad who's a die-hard Everton fan.

Doesn't sound like a player that wants to stay to me.

dc89

Serious question, is it? Hearing that it didn't have a retina screen was enough to turn me away.

He has a good heading ability and... well I'm hoping we'll see the rest of his game.

I think people just see the fact it doesn't have a retina display and are put off. But seriously, go look at one when you can. The screen is better than most people are giving credit for.

I have a 3rd Gen iPad and I'm used to Retina. But i wouldn't honestly have no issues in using a iPad Mini as it currently is.

Hixx

So people who have Halo 4 are getting randomly banned from it. They turned the whitelist off the fucking racists so the bans are truly random. Spanish Wrath got hit.

I hope it's fixed for tomorrow.

ATF487

Man I can never keep up with this thread anymore. Working sucks, although it's training me to be a morning person...maybe I can start watching the lunchtime saturday kickoffs now!!!

GorillaJu

Juan Mata injured... Fuck you Viva, you did this. Your bitter jealous heart couldn't handle me jumping ahead and you had to injure my top performer.

Salvadora

I have a few people in mind who I think are bothered by me.
Name and shame please.
:lol Even that won't get through to them.

HE FUCKEN LOVES US. BOSS.

For your viewing pleasure, Salv.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fvy3qQjcsgI
Likewise.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1p7jAO-Wpfk&feature=related
Juan Mata injured... Fuck you Viva, you did this. Your bitter jealous heart couldn't handle me jumping ahead and you had to injure my top performer.
Cazorla best fit Spanish player in the EPL? Done.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Cazorla best fit Spanish player in the EPL? Done.

fernandotorres2.jpg

Fernando Torres is...

Actually, I think he's more dead to Chelsea than he is to me at this point.

Haha this made me laugh.

We do seem a bit under strength, no luiz, mata unlikely, they won't play ramires… could be interesting.

Cech
Azpili ivanovic Cahill cole
Romeu mikel
Marin hazard Oscar
Torres

My preferred line-up if Marin is fit but we'll probably play Oscar with mikel and Moses + Bertrand.

Everyone said romeu was bad against united, players have off days, after he got booked he was very controlled and showed maturity. He bossed against city at SB when we won last season.

Yen

Walking Dead 0303:
The Governer
was amazing, could be the best character. Disappointed
to see Merle back,
shit character.

Edit: <3 Messi

Salvadora

Nani set for Old Trafford exit after Fergie blasts 'amateurish' winger
Now a source close to Nani revealed: 'There was an argument between Ferguson and Nani after the game.
'Ferguson told him that losing the ball like that was an amateurish thing to do and that a really great player would never have done that.
'Nani was already told that if he ever did it again then he would be on his way.'

It is understood that Nani has felt for some time that his place in Ferguson’s plans is under threat and has told friends that he expects to leave Old Trafford at the end of the season.
The official line from United is that the door is still open for the 25-year-old in terms of a new contract but not at the £130,000-a-week level he has been hoping for.
j6h72.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom