• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
FUCK THIS REF

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

edit: nevermind. Shakira dived :lol

FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif
FlCHs.gif

bud

don't worry, chelsea fans, we'll get them next week.
N4oNW.gif

we have gervinho. and ramsey. and giroud who is better than rvp.

If ever there was a game in which the officials should be made to publically apologise, its this one.

John Solako 'Man Utd made their own luck.'

Fuck off

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
"@FadyK85 : Pathetic team. With 9 men ur winning goal was an offside one. PATHETIC TEAM."

Fady is not happy.

qindarka

Banned
Anyway, still top. Though I never really believed that Chelsea could win the league this season. Still a decent lead over Arsenal and Spurs in the race for fourth and I dearly hope that its us and Arsenal that get the Cl spots.

doicare

Oh and it's hilarious that people are having ago at Manchester United for always getting 'all' of the decisions in every game they play when it is a fact that last season Man City had more wrong decisions go their way than United and without them they never would have one the league, yep i see an equal amount of people b*itching about City.......not haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom