• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

bud

why won't rdm try out moses for these last couple of minutes?

they could kinda use a tricky winger. it's not like they've got anything to lose at this point.

take off mikel.

Fry

Is it wrong to wish Bayern had Schmelzer instead of Lahm?

iTCcsUwCjoujC.gif

Fergie

Banned
Who said the players should do that? Everyone's just been mad at the United fans in this thread because they started posting about people being salty when they pointed out bad refereeing.
Wasn't it only one poster who blurted out the salty statement?

West Brom has been much, much better than Newcastle this season so it was a nice win.

Of course they have, but at some point you have to stop being happy for coming out with points when you are crappy as hell, cant be this lucky the whole sason. Not being able to play better with this squad is a joke.

And about the Torres situation, I can never be angry at a card when someone is diving. It looked like it was a small touch so a freekick but at the same time a card for torres might have been better. But the offside was a disgrace but sadly not a surprise when we are dealing with Man U.

dc89

Fergie has got his selection/rotation policy spot on today. Webb out for Clattenberg was a genius move.

Kyoufu

I fucking hate Man United soooooooooo much omg

seriously

I can't hate them more than I already do. They always get these decisions. ALWAYS.

Fry

FUCK THIS REF

CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

edit: nevermind. Shakira dived :lol

Wilbur

Banned
On one hand I would like to apologise to the Chelsea fans here because I think both reds weren't necessarily the easiest to call and of course that was offside. But the cunts in the stadium jeering every time Rio touches it and throwing stuff fuck me off a preposterous amount and make it hard for me to care; the one that shouted time wasting cunt at RVP after his late corner was particularly hilarious.

Delighted with the first half hour, not too happy until after the second Chelsea goal. Ivanovic was probably right by letter of the law, but an accident. Torres is a fucking idiot for diving so I don't have too much sympathy for him but it was pretty soft. Offside was offside, I have no problem with admitting that (although I guess it evens itself out, we had two not called against Braga). Sorry to the Chelsea lads in here, will look forward to the hate for Ferg, refs, United in general (especially in light of the Liverpool decision, which probably should have counted). Will try and ignore most of it haha.

Soi-Fong

I fucking hate Man United soooooooooo much omg

seriously

I can't hate them more than I already do. They always get these decisions. ALWAYS.

Stop being a drama queen Kyoufu. Most of football-gaf hated United before this match and more will justify it because of today. You're not the only one who hates us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom