• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

Apparently Chelsea have lodged a complaint against Clattenburg for using inappropriate language?

2a7a3qv.gif

spidye

Moobabe

Guys I'm thinking of quitting my job - how do I decide what I want to do? I'm only 23, got a degree, world at my feet etc but I have no idea how to even start this all off - all I know is I can't take any more of my job.

Verano

Reads Ace as Lace. May God have mercy on their soul
Guys I'm thinking of quitting my job - how do I decide what I want to do? I'm only 23, got a degree, world at my feet etc but I have no idea how to even start this all off - all I know is I can't take any more of my job.

internships

Feorax

I'm in the same boat mate. I'm looking at graduate programmes right now, and I've started my own business that im working on part time until it can support me. Don't know if that helps you, but best of luck.

Kyoufu

I wish we had real owners who spent money to match their ambitions.

We could buy Falcao. 50 million isn't that much for a billionaire.

dc89

I wish we had real owners who spent money to match their ambitions.

We could buy Falcao. 50 million isn't that much for a billionaire.

£50m isn't a lot for a man who's family owns $1 trillion worth of oil.

But we won't get Falcao :(

Moobabe

I'm in the same boat mate. I'm looking at graduate programmes right now, and I've started my own business that im working on part time until it can support me. Don't know if that helps you, but best of luck.

Thanks man - that's pretty cool though. What is it that you're doing and what sort of stuff are you looking at if you don't mind me asking? I know what my "ideal" sort of jobs are, I think, but the competition would be so fierce - I live in the wrong part of the country as well so it's all one big concerted effort that I need.

Salvadora

OptaJoe ‏@OptaJoe
5 - Man Utd have played 5 PL games in which they've both scored & conceded 2+ goals this season, highest total in big 5 Euro leagues. Gusto.
24% - Mark Clattenburg has handed out almost a quarter (4/17) of the red cards in the Premier League so far this season. Brandish.
2 - This is the first time a PL team has been reduced to nine men at home since Chelsea were vs Man City in Feb 2010. Off.

Slizz

And then stolen it from his feable little arms when the other guy's not looking?

I'd pretend to be working for Children In Need :p

Lol, I've been in a similar situation before, the cheerleaders were throwing out t-shirts and I totally jumped above a kid and got it, felt terrible because I hadn't noticed I basically stole it right from him, so I gave it to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom