• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clegg

I've said it before but it's really great to see Hernandez scoring again.

He's a more rounded player now. He can pick out a pass and isn't afraid to take a defender on.

He couldn't do that last season.

Slizz

I've said it before but it's really great to see Hernandez scoring again.

He's a more rounded player now. He can pick out a pass and isn't afraid to take a defender on.

He couldn't do that last season.

Wish he still had the same pace, still fast but not quite as fast as when he first came on.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Whoever threw it should be fined, for missing.

I even fixed it, but then the old version was picked to put Wilburys face on. :(

image.php

LOL

spidye

can you guys recommend me some good comedy movies?
I feel like I have watched every good comedy ever when I go through the IMDB list of the top rated comedies

That's fucking ridiculous.

Suarez had a coin thrown at him today and he put it in his boot. I enjoyed that.
I saw that. It's pathetic that these fans gets so irate they throw stuff at players. Coins esp, so dangerous. I was telling my brother if Suarez went on to score he should have taken the coin out and gone and given it to an Everton fan :lol

Suarez's celebration was class today. I hate that guy but if a United player did that... <3

Clegg

Wish he still had the same pace, still fast but not quite as fast as when he first came on.

He's still quick enough imo. But I'm happy with the progress he has made.

For the last two seasons he wasn't good enough to drop deeper and make a contribution to our build up play. He seems to have progressed well in this area.

Arnie

Someone just egged our house. Fucking grow up. I'd have loved to be coming back from the library when they did it; him and his mates could have no complaint if I caught them egging our house and decided to deck one of them. Plebs.

Someone just egged our house. Fucking grow up. I'd have loved to be coming back from the library when they did it; him and his mates could have no complaint if I caught them egging our house and decided to deck one of them. Plebs.

Such a pointless and cuntish thing to do

I reckon Suarez had that celebration planned for Stoke as well

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
2-2

Udinese scored LOL.

Seems to be offside LOL

It's like a massive conspiracy to introduce technology into the game.

Not seen any of today's game but apparently United were very good for the first half hour in 4-4-2. MoTD highlights are shit so won't get to see much but that's good to hear.

Seems like Mata was ripping us apart after that though.

Obv. it seems like the officials have really given United an edge today and we've got the 3 points due to some help. I won't complain obv, great win for us. Other fans can and will say whatever they like and that's not a problem...but all I'd say about refs and Chelsea/United - Chelsea can feel very aggrieved today but they should remember that in recent Chelsea/United games especially at SB, Chelsea have had the rub of the green many many times.

Suck it up.

Arsenal given 2 points
QPR robbed of 1 point
Liverpool robbed of 2 points
Everton given 1 point
Chelsea robbed of 1 point
Man Utd given 2 points

What a shite weekend, that could have massive implications come the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom