• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

K1LLER7

If the FA will be expecting the other refs to speak up about the Clattenburg situation, do you guys think the refs will back each other up?

Bale with a ronaldo like header, I'd love to see him at United.

Lightning

Banned
Umm... Mallorca are not Dortmund. You think people don't expect Real to roflstomp a shit La Liga team?
The point this year Real are not consistent and therefore capable of beating anyone but also capable of losing against anyone as they have done in the La Liga on more than 1 occasion this season.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Cool, Sounders and Galaxy play at 9pm. Excellent

fredy-m.jpg

Dat kit

Kyoufu

The point this year Real are not consistent and therefore capable of beating anyone but also capable of losing against anyone as they have done in the La Liga on more than 1 occasion this season.

Or maybe they had a poor start and are now getting back on track? :p

Clegg

Need advice in FM.

RVP has missed 20 games this season due to injury and barely ever scores anyway.

Should I sell him and go for someone else?

I think I've finally calmed down after today's game.
Not really.

Lord knows I hate United, but I really can't have a go at them today. They got a jammy goal to open the scoring. But who cares? they all count, and if Chelsea had of scored that (OG, so I suppose we did) I'd of been more than happy. The second goal was well worked and I can have no complaints.

We really started to fight back, and whilst I hadn't fancied our chances from the start, I really started to think we could do it once we put the pressure on. After Mata's goal I genuinely couldn't see us getting anything less than a draw. Once Ramires got the 2nd I was convinced we'd win.

Then the Clattenburg show started. Is there seriously a more inept referee out there? Cast your minds back to the Nani handball in the box debacle against Spurs (I hate Spurs too, but that was a joke). This guy is such a clown.

Edit: Also, as much as he's a bellend, these claims of bad language from Clattenburg sound spurious.

I also want to punch Bale in the face every time he does that stupid heart with his hands. Prick.
Amen.

MPW

basically real doesn't have the hunger for la liga now that they are the champs and/or mou is focusing on CL

the sooner mou wins CL, the faster he can go back to EPL

if he wins #10 for madrid, he will always be worshiped and thought of highly

if he goes back to epl without winning CL, he will not be remembered for years to come

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Bah, I wish it was a home game for Seattle they have amazing fans. Portland, KC, Seattle and Vancouver have some awesome fans that even people in here could appreciate.

Yep Portland and Seattle fans are amazing.

Havnt really seen the others but I know KC do too.

Lightning

Banned
basically real doesn't have the hunger for la liga now that they are the champs and/or mou is focusing on CL

the sooner mou wins CL, the faster he can go back to EPL

if he wins #10 for madrid, he will always be worshiped and thought of highly

if he goes back to epl without winning CL, he will not be remembered for years to come
Given that Dortmund bossed you guys around the field and you struggled against Man City you don't look that convincing in the CL. Mou has got a bit of work to do for Madrid to win the CL.

Dat Ronaldo-esque Bale header. Celebrarion is total and utter bullshit though. Has to go. If United could ever manage to sign him that would have to be written into his contract. Hernandez needs to bin that "C" too.

BTW saw the United highlights and Torres kick to Clevs midsection was awful. Twat. He's also Spanish.

/Clattenburg

Hixx

Scoring with Bale on FIFA and doing the heart celebration annoys the shit out of people. Next time you give the ball to Bale someone WILL try to snap him.

AndresON777

shooting blanks
Scoring with Bale on FIFA and doing the heart celebration annoys the shit out of people. Next time you give the ball to Bale someone WILL try to snap him.

How do you do that celebration?

I do the kissing the ground like the newcastle players

bugs people too lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom