• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2012/13 |OT7| Wilde things happen afer dark

Status
Not open for further replies.

Messi

Guys I don't just collect football jerseys. I have 5 Vick jerseys :(, a mc nabb eagles authentic kit , a few lakers jerseys, nuggets, heat, magic, celtics

faridmon

Homeland Ep.03

DXIbO.gif

Arnie

I hope Suso starts centrally behind Yesil tonight. Gutted it isn't on LOF or telly. Going to be a proper crust job.

Suso's scouse Spanish accent sounds hilarious.

Fry

like that one live performance is superior to another, it makes me want to bang my head against the wall.

Some bands sound very nice in studio, but they don't always have the same quality when giving live performances. That's what differs between a good band and a great band. I see nothing wrong in make these sorts of comparisons.

Zabojnik

3-5-2
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Caceres
Isla Pogba Pirlo Giaccherini De Ceglie
Bendtner Quagliarella

Quaglia + Bender up front? Yeah, that won't end well, lol.

Just found an old photo of my PS3 a few years back :( I miss it

p1010122hk5.jpg

60gb PS3 was the best looking one :( also had native PS2 support which was great!

Just bought Prof Layton and the Spectre's Call for £5 at Sainsbury, where I work (they offered me the job last Friday)! Dunno if this is nationwide or just a misprice but I think I got a really good deal :D

faridmon

Just bought Prof Layton and the Spectre's Call for £5 at Sainsbury, where I work (they offered me the job last Friday)! Dunno if this is nationwide or just a misprice but I think I got a really good deal :D

Is it really £5? I will run out right now if that is the price...

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
3-5-2
Buffon
Barzagli Bonucci Caceres
Isla Pogba Pirlo Giaccherini De Ceglie
Bendtner Quagliarella

Quaglia + Bender up front? Yeah, that won't end well, lol.
Dat gaping hole on the left. Giac, Kutcher and Caceres, the Bermuda triangle of possession.

Salvadora

Szczesny
Sagna Mertesacker Vermaelen Gibbs
Wilshere Arteta
Walcott/Ox Cazorla Podolski
Giroud
Would be our best line up vs United.

It really should be strong enough to get something if Santos doesn't show up.

Damn Suarez's first goal againt Stoke in the Carling Cup last season was good

For the Liverpool fans on here, LFCTV are showing the full Swansea game at midnight :)

Arnie

Some bands sound very nice in studio, but they don't always have the same quality when giving live performances. That's what differs between a good band and a great band. I see nothing wrong in make these sorts of comparisons.

But the debate doesn't go anywhere because you're all trying to judge said atmosphere off youtube. That's like judging food on how it smells.

Damn Suarez's first goal againt Stoke in the Carling Cup last season was good

For the Liverpool fans on here, LFCTV are showing the full Swansea game at midnight :)
Fuck sake, I'm out.

Will try and grab a gash stream at 8ish.

Ushojax

Should probably not trust the 7-11 security cameras quite so much
Would be our best line up vs United.

It really should be strong enough to get something if Santos doesn't show up.

Lots of teams are strong enough to get something on paper. The question is whether they can actually do it when that wall of sound from the United fans kicks in and that ball keeps flying into the box for the last half hour. I still can't believe we managed it.

Dave?

That sandwich looked soooooo good.

Yeah boiiiiiiiii

That sandwich looked rank. It looked like a foot of Bernard Matthews Turkey slices, topped with a foot of pastrami, with a couple of slices of brown bread for legaa health reasons :p

This stromboni (?) looks rank as well

@Usho, the problem at Old Trafford is the temptation to sit back and trust your ability to hold off their attacks. It very rarely works

Yen

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/news/bundesliga-ballack-pleads-poverty-speeding-fine-153552432.html

Former Chelsea and Germany midfielder Michael Ballack has told a Spanish court that he cannot pay a £8,000 speeding fine "because he is unemployed".

Ballack, 36, earned up to £120,000 week during his long career, but recently retired from football after leaving Bayer Leverkusen.

Yet, after being caught doing 127 mph in his Audi U7 on a 75mph road near Trujillo, the former Germany captain’s lawyer told a court in Caceres that his client should only pay one tenth of the fine because he is out of work and does not have a source of income.

“Just because he is a famous footballer doesn’t mean he has any money coming in," said lawyer Jesus Gallego Rol.
Rol added that driving at speed is not a crime in Ballack’s homeland of Germany.

Ballack, who joined Chelsea from Bayern Munich in 2006 and earned between £80,000 and £120,000 a week during his four-year stay in West London, also faces a two-year driving ban for the offence.

He was widely regarded as one of the best midfielders in the world but a serious ankle injury ruled him out of the 2010 World Cup, after which he left Chelsea before spending two injury-ravaged seasons at Leverkusen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom