• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |ot21| Get a refund.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meier

Miley sure is looking good.

IJkvy8Z.jpg

Hixx

Steal.

Adnan, De Gea, Rooney, RVP, Shaw, Reus, Evans, Shinji, Fabregas, Wilson, Hummels.

These are players the quality of which you will never ever have the pleasure of seeing play for your team Hixx. Honestly I just feel bad for you m8.

dPrJaGc.png

When has Rooney ever scored 30 league goals in one season?
Shaw is just a young Michael Gray
De Gea wasn't as good as Mignolet or Mannone
gusdatscuteh0j39.png

You will never see a player as talented as Lee Barry Cattermole play for Man United, it's okay. Roy Keane came close but he hates you now anyway.

faridmon

Cesc Fabregas is a great player but also an utter cunt, I would have to hate United a little bit if you bought him.

Yeah. An utter prick and a sore loser if there was one. Remember the game we drew against Arsenal; few years back, bloody hell what a whiner he was!

Slizz

i bet her quim tastes of lemon

i couldnt say no, as much as i think shes a rag

Honestly it's part of the appeal to me lol(rag part not lemon quim lol). She's fit overall though, regardless of trying to twerk with no ass an some questionable unflattering costume choices.

Lightning

Banned
Where would he play? Or who would you drop from the team to play him?
In the midfield,, where else? Don't think there is a need for a DM against weaker teams and he would add amazing depth to keep everyone healthy and be able to compete in every competition. And the person is Arteta since he can't play every week anyway.

If necessary to the wing with Wilshere since he is not that good anyway. Compared to Ramsey, Fabregas and Ozil.

Carbonox

If Roma/Fiorentina actually give us the 10m we slapped on Santon, I'd be well chuffed with that. He's a shit defender. Stick him on the wing and he could actually get some shit done but otherwise, lol.

Salvadora

Amy Lawrence is an Arsenal fan too.

Genuinely produces some great articles and is good on podcasts.

I've started to find Barry Glendenning a bit suspect.

LegoArmo

Rooney will be tasked with playing left wing, helping the young new left back out, and making himself busy in midfield areas. Taking shots from distance, and making supporting runs in to the box. As well as cross-field balls, pinged over to the right winger, and cheeky flicks to Robin.

A player, reborn. 2015. Believe. 300k will look like a bargain.

For awhile, in my teenage years, I had this thing for Courtney Love. Miley looks like royalty compared to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom