• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

pappe

Jumping off a fucking tall building with Ryan Giggs handcuffed to one leg and Ashley Young to the other.

I like this one.

I am gonna tie Anderson with a rope and tie my ankles using the other end and throw him into the ocean.

Ugh, following 2 threads for transfer news is a pain. Refreshing 2 pages instead of 1 is a lot of work.

If we've really just missed out on Herrera (and Ozil?) because of this penny-pinching Woodward cunt, I hope somebody gets the pictures when Moyes eventually snaps. Kenyon-tier bullshit.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
tumblr_msh9mdGJFy1sbmryxo1_500.gif

(really poor defending here)

So which thread? I'll post wherever you guys want me to post.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Real Madrid now tied with Juventus for most world record transfers. Juve did it five times with Sivori, Anastasi, Paolo Rossi, Baggio & Vialli.

I remember how Yurt felt over transfers and penny pinching. This is 10 times worse.

I know that feel, yes. :(

927970-alex-ferguson-hug-mascot-fred-the-red.jpg

Jack cw

I still have faith we'll get Ozil.

Please don't mess this up Arsenal.

He said just a few days ago that he wont leave Real... but KPB on the other hand said something similar too and look whre he is now. I think its highly possible that the Özil transfer happens. I watched the game against the spurs yesterday and Özil would be perfect fit there.

Mastadon

Banned
I fucking love him...

Kolo is amazing, what an inspired signing he's turning out to be. Can't think of many other examples of fans taking to a player so quickly.

Don't think it's fair to blame Mosey for not activating Fellaini's release fee. He obviously wasn't first choice, and Mosey and Woodward rightly explored other options before committing themselves.

In a bit more than one hour, we know whether #FreeShinji is happening today or not.

That's when DFB/DFL puts out the last transfer list for the Bundesliga, every player that wants a move to a Bundesliga side must be on it.

I am told #MUFC definitely NOT in for Mesut Özil. Working hard on deals for Marouane Fellaini and Ander Herrera. #DeadlineDay

@BenSmithBBC

Looks like Moyes will have to choose between Ozil, one of the best midfielders in the world when the ball is played to his feet or Fellaini, one of the best midfielders in the world with the ball is hoofed up in the air. I hope Fellaini has his bags packed.

Salazar

We're only being connected with Ozil so Arsenal meet his demands. Don't worry Gunner GAF.

His dad being his agent is so remarkably fucking bush league

can Ozil Sr even skype ?

Looks like Moyes will have to choose between Ozil, one of the best midfielders in the world when the ball is played to his feet or Fellaini, one of the best midfielders in the world with the ball is hoofed up in the air. I hope Fellaini has his bags packed.

Have fun with your shitcunt of a manager who leaves Mata out and has Gotze kicked all around the pitch

rossonero

I read it because I was very curious about this supposed €4m ceiling -- it's from a GdS report though which doesn't mean anything other than media conjecture. As I'd said before, the only way I would believe these numbers is if they were post tax amounts (i.e. the way they report Ronaldo's, Bales, Messi's, etc. as €10-11m per year post tax which would mean notably higher pre-tax.) If Balo was making €5m post tax, that would be €7.15m pre-tax which would be at least slightly more feasible in terms of a pay cut.

Yeah exactly, Milan's salary cap at €4-5m is post taxes.

Mark Ogden ‏@MOgdenTelegraph 3m

Man Utd and Man City both offered, and rejected, the chance to sign Mesut Ozil a month ago, so don't expect a U-turn today

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 1m

Just to put this one to bed, Man Utd are definitely not taking on Arsenal for Mesut Ozil. #MUFC #AFC

See he's yours Arsenal.

Clegg

Ozil would be great but we don't strictly need him.

Fellaini and/or Herrera are needed much more. Actual CM's are something we're desperate for.

Carbonox

Seems EA could well update Bale's shirt on the FIFA 14 cover:

An EA Spokesperson said: "Gareth Bale remains the FIFA 14 UK cover star alongside Lionel Messi. In light of his recent transfer we are working closely with his management and we will have an update soon."

Wouldn't it be the first time there won't be a PL cover star on the box though for UK? :lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom