• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

dc89

BTJjHEjCIAA8lbm.jpg:large

bjaelke

Sky Sports News @SkySportsNews
Man United have denied that they have entered the chase for Mesut Ozil, but Sky sources understand contact has been made: #SkyDeadlineDay

They just wont back down.

Wait, Arsenal are gonna go through the season with 3 CBs? None of the full backs seems to have much experience there either, am I missing something?

Sagna will cover at CB and Flamini can play RB if needed.

Well, that appears to be Wenger's plan at least...

BBC Sport. I should've known better.

I've been watching some videos of his 6 years with us.

Goddamn he was good. And fast. Really fast.

Kaka in AC Milan was such a good player. He was styling all over Manchester United in the rain during one match. He look by far the best player on the pitch, eclipsing Cristiano Ronaldo.

I really thought he would be better than CR7 in Real Madrid at one point.

Mediaset: Milan and Napoli could swap Zaccardo and Cannavaro.

Can't be worse than Zaccardo, I guess. Still, I'd prefer Astori.
Aaaand Sky dismisses the rumor.

I still want my CB Galliani, get to Cagliari asap.
Kaka in AC Milan was such a good player. He was styling all over Manchester United in the rain during one match. He look by far the best player on the pitch, eclipsing Cristiano Ronaldo.

I really thought he would be better than CR7 in Real Madrid at one point.
That was his best year, he played perfectly in the CL (wasn't that great in the Serie A to be honest), nobody could do anything to top him. He was great in the Old Trafford game as well, scoring one of his best goal with our shirt.

Barzul

It's great that Arsenal are chasing Ozil and Di Maria. How blind to your deficiencies can you be? It's almost like not signing a CM for nearly a decade.
Well we signed Flamini lol. And for all that's been said, we had an incredible defensive record last season, second best in the league I think and we're also pushing for a striker it seems, so deficiencies covered.

Zabojnik

Not sure why we needed a separate thread, but okay. United and Arsenal to be crowned kings of the transfer season before the day is over, just as I predicted a month ago.

Boss called me into the office this morning. Figured I was in deep shit.

Gives me a plunger.

Dis Fuckin lad

Amazing. So I take it your toilet problems are public knowledge?

Messi

Not sure why we needed a separate thread, but okay. United and Arsenal to be crowned kings of the transfer season before the day is over, just as I predicted a month ago.

Amazing. So I take it your toilet problems are public knowledge?

It seems the toilet was not unblocked so he knew . Found it funny too. Told me to leave it in my locker for future

Manager

BBC:. "
We've been asked how much money Southampton will make from the Gareth Bale transfer.
The answer is absolutely nothing.
Saints did have a 25% sell-on clause in the deal to sell Bale to Tottenham, but is was renegotiated when the south-coast club were in deep financial trouble.
As part of the new deal, Saints got Spurs goalkeeper Tommy Forecast.
Daniel Levy is some sort of arch-negotiator."

Omg.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom