• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manager

"Wales and Swansea defender Ashley Williams on Twitter: "All this fuss about Gareth Bale reminds me of my transfer from Hednesford Town to Stockport County."

Heh

Barzul

If Arsene pulls off Di Maria and Ba, I'd give him a new contract on the spot lol. His lethargy in the transfer window has been my only problem with him.

Manager

Guillem Balague an hour or so before Ozil was "confirmed" by Kicker/BBC:
"AFC and RM reached deal for Ozil, €45m+5 in objectives. BUT not personal terms agreed yet, lots separating AFC and player."

He's often so off.

Clegg

You're not using Kagawa for whatever reason and Rooney is an unhappy player. Don't tell me you didn't need him.

But Rooney is staying and Kagawa, for whatever reason, is struggling to get into the team.

We have enough number 10's in the squad. We really don't need another. How is that so hard to fathom?

pappe

But Rooney is staying and Kagawa, for whatever reason, is struggling to get into the team.

We have enough number 10's in the squad. We really don't need another. How is that so hard to fathom?
Then why have we played without one in the past 2 games and struggled to break down Chelsea and Liverpool?

In a time in which Germany is lucky to have so many talented young players, Sami Khedira is the only one playing for Real Madrid #respect #livinglegend

MPW

when I first read the news that Kaka left madrid for good
the-carlton-dance-o.gif

Best

Rooney, Kagawa, and Januzaj coming through. Not sure why so many people are convinced we were stupid not to try for Ozil or were beaten to his signature. Fantastic player but we've got more pressing concerns.

Transfer of deadline day and Moyes, still no able improve Team.
Solution simple.
1. Quit
2. No come back
3. YOU SON OF BITCH

Team improved!

guess who

LOOOOOL

There's just something so utterly garish about Real Madrid. Flaunting this £86 million player like a prize piece of meat while half of Spain wallows in unemployment.

Manager

Transfer of deadline day and Moyes, still no able improve Team.
Solution simple.
1. Quit
2. No come back
3. YOU SON OF BITCH

Team improved!

guess who

LOOOOOL

From earlier today:
"Rooney say "If United sign Ozil, Moyes will blend him with Kagawa to create ultimate normal eye play-a-maker!"

Is it legal to kill Ogre?"

MPW

bale kissing the badge

and with that, we just gained new fans all across the world

Reasons why madrid bought him: marketing

Bale looks like a down to earth family guy, the opposite of Drenthe (whatever happened to him? last time I heard he was at Everton)

Mastadon

Banned
The Madrid fans I've seen are despairing over the Ozil sale

Feels like we've made a real coup.

In terms of individual talent, he's easily the best signing of the summer. I do kind of worry that your £45m could have been spent better in other areas.

Looking forward to seeing him in the league though.

Carbonox

If Madrid get rid of Di Maria, they won't have a bench...

If Arsenal get Ba, Newcastle most certainly won't be signing a single player today. MARVELOUS.

Though I guess with Ozil going to Arsenal, it means we keep Cabaye. #likeanewsigning #BasedKinnear

Clegg

Then why have we played without one in the past 2 games and struggled to break down Chelsea and Liverpool?

Tbh I don't understand that either. We could really hae done with a creative player through the middle yeaterday. That should have been Kagawa but he wasn't in the squad. Moyes basically played 4-5-1 yesterday.

And we played with a number 10 against Chelsea.

Messi

bale kissing the badge

Bale looks like a down to earth family guy, the opposite of Drenthe (whatever happened to him? last time I heard he was at Everton)

lionel-messi-and-neymar-laughing.jpg

bud

bale kissing the badge

he's playing in the championship. he seems mentally challenged.

K1LLER7

Guilemme Balague:
"Ozil passing medical at Arsenal in Germany... Di Maria doesn't want to leave, let's see. And Herrera to United is still a possibility."

"Graham Hunter: "Herrera to Man United if off because they wont pay his release clause but Mesut Özil is interested in joining #MUFC not #AFC."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom