• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Madridy

Man, I'm still shocked and at the denial stage on Ozil's exit. UN-funking-believable Perez.

He was the one who convinced me to start buying Real Madrid Jerseys again. I have R9, Zizou, Raul, and Solari, then stopped for 8 years not buying any new jerseys until Ozil.

:(

Yeah. Not 36m good. If I had to put a realistic value on him, it'd probably be 20-25m. But fuck it, has to be done at this point.

Why didn't we get Ozil?

Oh why :(

Please play Kagawa going forward. Please. Come on Moyes, stop just continuing what Fergie did. Tell Giggs to train the kids.

But, on BBC, I see we don't have any confirmed signings yet. At least Liverpool got even more players...fucking fuck wtf

I agree with Balague. If Man Utd had gone in for him earlier, they could've signed him for 25m.

No they couldn't, Bilbao are notorious for not selling unless the release clause is met, seen as they can only sign basque players, so it's a lot harder for them to replace a top quality player.

Why do united fans do this to themselves.

Because we have to hope that someone fucking sees that we need to stop starting with Giggs.

No they couldn't, Bilbao are notorious for not selling unless the release clause is met, seen as they can only sign basque players, so it's a lot harder for them to replace a top quality player.

I am pissed that we didn't bid the release clauses for Fellani and Herera to begin with. They are in there for a fucking reason, need to go with it and pay for it.

Herrera is class, I actually prefer him over Thiago, more tactically aware and not selfish. He is what Wilshire never got to be :p

Moses to Liverpool, good move.

Abel Hernandez still looking to leave Palermo.

Jona Dos Santos to Fiore - rumour

Mastadon

Banned
Man, I'm still shocked and at the denial stage on Ozil's exit. UN-funking-believable Perez.

He was the one who convinced me to start buying Real Madrid Jerseys again. I have R9, Zizou, Raul, and Solari, then stopped for 8 years not buying any new jerseys until Ozil.

:(

It's okay, now you can get a Bale 11 Jersey! :D

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Michael Bradley speaks better Italian than Giuseppe Rossi.

One sounds Roman and the other one is obviously from New Jersey.

Tc91

Herrera is class, I actually prefer him over Thiago, more tactically aware and not selfish. He is what Wilshire never got to be :p

Moses to Liverpool, good move.

Abel Hernandez still looking to leave Palermo.

Jona Dos Santos to Fiore - rumour

Hnnnnnnnnngggggggggg!!

Fuck Bayern.

K1LLER7

----------- DE GOAT ----------

Rafa -- Jones - Vidic -- Evra

------ Carrick - Fellani ---------
------------- Herrera ------------

------ Rooney --- Kagawa -----
--------------- RVP --------------

It's perfect. No wingers.

yup, the only 2 ways Athletic's best players leave is contract expiration or clause buyout

FuturusX

But Fergie loves wingers. Does Fegie even rate Herrera?

Fergie

Banned
@Squawka: Ander Herrera completed the 12th-highest amount of passes (1496) in La Liga last term, more than Messi (1463), Rakitic (1269) & Özil (984).

nevillep8q2n.gif

We won't play without wingers. Moyes is too much like Fergie to change things up. One reason I wish we had got a manager with a different approach to the game.

We're not getting Fellaini guys c'mon

If true, I will slap Moyes (or whoever is responsible for this shit) when I am in UK next

Hixx

Borini has posted a picture of the Echo on his facebook

It is done

Underwhelmed if he is to replace Sess

To replace Ji or Wickham? Ok. Not Sess.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member
Can Herrera play as an Attacking Mid? Similar to Mata/Ozil/Silva?

He plays better sitting deeper and moving forward. He'll be beside Carrick. I thought Man Utd needed a more physical/box-to-box type, but I guess Spurs have bought everyone with any semblance of muscle definition.

Wilbur

Banned
On paper, Carrick-Herrera-Fellaini and Kagawa-Rooney-RVP is lovely. Gives Carrick a chance to be rested for the first time in eleven fucking years as well.

I'm optimistic that if we sign the two - both pretty much box to box midfielders, aggressive and can press and tackle and play higher up the pitch - that Shinji will get more of a look in. I completely disagree with him not even being on the bench yesterday, but with Carrick and Clev in midfield we had no physical presence in the centre so Young/Valencia/Nani were at least stronger and more powerful than Shinji. Having more presence might give him more of a chance.

I'm hopeful.

sleepless pls, no mesut

let him play at arsenal where he'll actually play

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom