• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

faridmon

Honestly?

In my opinion?

And for EIGHTEEN MILLION?

..he's not for sale.
3AQmK.gif
#nonsitocca

Isn't he shit?

Wilbur

Banned
Palace going in HAM

Nicklas Bendtner has just been filmed leaving the club's training ground, where he spent less than 15 minutes. Make of that what you will, Palace fans. I still rate the boy, albeit nowhere near as highly as he rates himself. Aston Villa midfielder Barry Bannan and Reading defender Adrian Mariappa have done medicals with Palace this morning and the south London club are also trying to prise Liam Bridcutt and Leo Ulloa away from Brighton. I was aqt Crystal Palace v Sunderland on Saturday and Ian Holloway stated his intention to bring in four or five more players before close or play today. That was after he'd announced the signings of Jimmy Kebe and Jack Hunt.

Everton in for Porto's Fernando. Was Barry confirmed?

Salvadora

James Pearce ‏@Pearcesport 2h
I'm told Mike Ashley let Cabaye listen to phone negotiations last week + he heard Arsenal say: "25 million a lot for a reserve" #moodchanger
:loooooooool we are cheeky cunts.

Wilbur

Banned
Shame Borini's going on loan to a team that won't start him, won't do much for his confidence. You'd assume Altidore and Fletcher are definitely ahead of him, so either Borini's going to the wrong club or Wickham's fucked.

Mayuka on loan to Sochaux, 3Sixty. Odemwingie off to Cardiff.

faridmon

Everton in for Porto's Fernando. Was Barry confirmed?

Nope. We can't afford his wages. He is already on 120k, the highest we had was Fellaini with 80k.

Fernando sounds exciting, but I don't think we will get him. McCarthy, though, Huuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhh

GorillaJu

Shame Borini's going on loan to a team that won't start him, won't do much for his confidence. You'd assume Altidore and Fletcher are definitely ahead of him, so either Borini's going to the wrong club or Wickham's fucked.

Di Canio doesn't like Wickham. Borini should be ahead of him. Maybe he can try to get a starting position before they all recover from injury.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Isn't he shit?

Not really, no. It's kind of a running joke to blame him for everything wrong with our team.

He's a shit striker, if you're going to rely on him to score goals for you then you're fucked. On the other hand, he's an absolutely devastating support/second striker and in truth, we're really not the same without him.

MIRKO

I APPRECIATE YOU

18m is too much. sell him

Sky: Astori might stay at Cagliari, Milan might swap Zaccardo for Burdisso.

Galliani noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This might be the first and last time ever I'll say this, but fucking focus on Astori and leave Zaccardo the fuck alone. Get Astori, if there's still time send Zaccardo in fucking Ghana or something.

faridmon

Not really, no. It's kind of a running joke to blame him for everything wrong with our team.

He's a shit striker, but an absolutely devastating support/second striker. In truth, we're really not the same without him.

Fair enough.

Although I do remember him at Roma, missed more than actually scoring.

Nope. We can't afford his wages. He is already on 120k, the highest we had was Fellaini with 80k.

Fernando sounds exciting, but I don't think we will get him. McCarthy, though, Huuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnghhhhhhhhh

That´s 120K a month. Fellaini was 80k a week, no?

ShogunX

I don't think the rumour is credible full-stop. Mirror have been ok this summer, but I'm convinced we're done for this window.

I'm happy with our business this window and the signing of Sakho is a coup considering the clubs being mentioned earlier in the window. Mata would be taking things too far and I'd probably drown in a sea full of spunk if he signed.

Sadly for us it has no chance of happening for multiple reasons. I'm just happy we managed to keep Suarez (don't you fucking dare Madrid).

Zabojnik

He's a shit striker, but an absolutely devastating support/second striker. In truth, we're really not the same without him.

This man speaks the truth.

Wilbur

Banned

This might be the first and last time ever I'll say this, but fucking focus on Astori and leave Zaccardo the fuck alone. Get Astori, if there's still time send Zaccardo in fucking Ghana or something.

Apparently Everton might be in for Astori as well.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

LUCIFER

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING

This man speaks the truth.

u missed my game changing edit though

non si tocca still

for one season

sohois

RAWK posters seem to think that Altidore has some kind of long term hamstring injury or something which means Borini will get more time. I haven't heard anything about this myself but i suppose its one explanation

ShogunX

Juventus, you want to get rid of Quagliarella, right? Please give him to us for free.

#barcodebros

Nobody even linked today? Be a bit worried if I was a Newcastle fan, surely you need a replacement for Jonas? he's turd.

RAWK posters seem to think that Altidore has some kind of long term hamstring injury or something which means Borini will get more time. I haven't heard anything about this myself but i suppose its one explanation

Is Rawk even open today?

Alvaro Vasquez to Swanse - close but not confirmed
Sevilla signed Cheryshev on loan from RM
Tranquillo Barnetta leaves Schalke 04 for Eintracht Frankfurt. - at some point he was linked to Barcelona during the Frankie days.
West Brom in for Benfica's Rodrigo????/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom