• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dre3001

AS English ‏@English_AS
Reports in the UK insist that Arsenal will confirm the signing of Real Madrid's Mesut Özil at around 17:30 CET

Carbonox

Nobody even linked today? Be a bit worried if I was a Newcastle fan, surely you need a replacement for Jonas? he's turd.

Arsenal killed our chances to getting Ba back on loan. They couldn't be content with pulling off a stunning transfer with Ozil and now want to shit on other clubs. :(

Thauvin was another big target but apparently favours Marseilles.

So yeah, no one else has been linked.

I truly hate the people who run this club.

Mastadon

Banned
Arsenal killed our chances to getting Ba back on loan. They couldn't be content with pulling off a stunning transfer with Ozil and now want to shit on other clubs. :(

Thauvin was another big target but apparently favours Marseilles.

So yeah, no one else has been linked.

I truly hate the people who run this club.

They hate you too Carbo.

Barzul

Bale seems to have been working on his image and physique in preparation for Madrid. He somehow looks more impressive in a Madrid shirt.

Zabojnik

Juventus, you want to get rid of Quagliarella, right? Please give him to us for free.

#barcodebros

7M€ and he's yours, I reckon. We'd could use 5M€ to sign Gilardino as the 5th striker.

Suck about Astori leaving Cagliari. Not because I rate him, not at all, but because him leaving means Nainggolan stays. I really wanted us to buy him. Sure, we may not "need" him, but it would be great to have such a young and quality midfield backup. Pirlo isn't eternal. Nainggolan now, Verratti and Berardi next year, done.

Alas, it is not to be, sigh.

Salvadora

mesut-oezil-lukas-podolski-und-per-mertesacker-jubeln-nach-dem-viertelfinale-foto-imago-.jpg

They are ready to take down Dortmund.

panty

Was Özil forced to move? Just a while ago he said he wants to stay at Real and now this?

Fucking hell.
Bale seems to have been working on his image and physique in preparation for Madrid. He somehow looks more impressive in a Madrid shirt.

Dat Real effect.

Wilbur

Banned
Sessegnon to WBA is a really fucking weird signing. Surprised he's going there.

Alvaro Vasquez to Swanse - close but not confirmed
Sevilla signed Cheryshev on loan from RM
Tranquillo Barnetta leaves Schalke 04 for Eintracht Frankfurt. - at some point he was linked to Barcelona during the Frankie days.
West Brom in for Benfica's Rodrigo????/

Barnetta to Frankfurt? Good signing still? I remember buying him on every edition of FM.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Nainggolan+Marchisio+JUVENTUS.jpg

Nainggolan: "Juve? I'm here and waiting. Let's see what happens."

Cagliari sporting director: "There's nothing, he's staying with us"

(reposting it here)

cremino

Sky: Astori might stay at Cagliari, Milan might swap Zaccardo for Burdisso.

Galliani noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

This might be the first and last time ever I'll say this, but fucking focus on Astori and leave Zaccardo the fuck alone. Get Astori, if there's still time send Zaccardo in fucking Ghana or something.

Someone is talking about a Cannavaro-Zaccardo swap beetween Napoli and Milan

faridmon

That´s 120K a month. Fellaini was 80k a week, no?

Really?

If that is the case, we might afford him, but I don't know if he worth any expensive wages. Fellaini broke our wage system ad brought our economy on its knees.

Edit: Nope. Weekly

Can you give us Eric Dier back? :(

avaya

I guess I'll start to compute things with Herrera when I see him holding the shirt. Until then I am really angry and confused.

Why Mesut, why Arsenal.

Well he wouldn't want to join your sinking ship now would he? You are fucked now that Red Nose has quit to dedicate more time to his alcoholism.

Wilbur

Banned
Well he wouldn't want to join your sinking ship now would he? You are fucked now that Red Nose has quit to dedicate more time to his alcoholism.

looooooool why don't you go inject horse semen into your eyebrows you fucking simpleton

jtb

Banned
We still in for Abel Hernandez or have we put all our eggs in the Demba Ba basket? The former would be a pretty good signing. Depending on what Paletmo are asking for anyways. But I'd be happy with either.

Really?

If that is the case, we might afford him, but I don't know if he worth any expensive wages. Fellaini broke our wage system ad brought our economy on its knees.

Can you give us Eric Dier back? :(

Yeah, wages in Portugal are payed monthly.

No fucking way, Dier is not going anywhere.

Wilbur

Banned
It's fucking weird that I'm optimistic about signing Herrera and Fellaini, and still fucking pessimistic that we'll play 4-4-2 with Young and Valencia :lol

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Really hated BB's episode.
One certain character is dumb as fuck, in an unrealistic way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom