• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
BTKEqhcIYAASkJw.jpg:large

no no

u dun get it

iniesta is the third best player in the world, the stats dun matter even though he's a midfielder.

Messi
Ronaldo
Iniesta

Zabojnik

After watching the first Juve games of the season, I was surprised how good Vucinic played. I always thought it was some kind of joke that Man Utd were periodically linked with him.

Mirko Vucinic is a football genius. He can be moody, as geniuses sometimes are, he might not give a fuck from time to time (we joke about him being 'lazy', but under Conte he's a different player he was at Roma, his work-rate is much, much improved), but he's an ESSENTIAL player for us. He brings the impervidibility some of our other players, wingers especially lack.

Nainggolan+Marchisio+JUVENTUS.jpg

Nainggolan: "Juve? I'm here and waiting. Let's see what happens."

Cagliari sporting director: "There's nothing, he's staying with us"

(reposting it here)

Cagliari's sporting director said he's staying though. :(

Barzul

Still think Arsenal need someone on the wing. Right now we have Walcott, Carzorla, Ganbry and everyone else is injured, we're playing Monreal there ffs.

Fady K

no no

u dun get it

iniesta is the third best player in the world, the stats dun matter even though he's a midfielder.

Messi
Ronaldo
Iniesta

Haha you are predictable yurt :p!! The moment I saw that on twitter I was like Yurt is going to use that to show the world how bad Iniesta is :p

Apparently Everton might be in for Astori as well.
I read that too, but Cagliari's SD said that it's becoming more and more difficult for both Astori and Nainggolan to leave Cagliari today. At this point I can't see Astori leaving anymore.
LUCIFER

WHAT ARE YOU GUYS DOING
THINGS

AWFUL AWFUL THINGS
Someone is talking about a Cannavaro-Zaccardo swap beetween Napoli and Milan

Already debunked this morning. Apparently there has been some talking between Galliani and his agent, but Napoli doesn't want to sell him.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
:lol god you really do fucking hate everything

I hope Pogba burns in the fires of hell

I luv yonaited

Cagliari's sporting director said he's staying though. :(

He wants to milk us dry innit

milking-peter.gif

Haha you are predictable yurt :p!! The moment I saw that on twitter I was like Yurt is going to use that to show the world how bad Iniesta is :p

I'm sorry Fady, but I form my own opinions. He's a fabulous player, but he's DEFINITELY NOT behind Messi and Ronaldo.

His nice guy image really helps him immensely.

Tc91

Apparently Everton want Bertrand.

Baines, Fellani and Herrera in one Day O_O

Andy Mitten ‏@AndyMitten 2m
MUFC and Athletic agreed a €36m fee. Herrera wants to go. Subject to medical and £/€ clearing in time. We've been updating throughout on UWS

Oh baby.

ShogunX

Watching those fans turning up to see bale gives me flashbacks to when Newcastle fans turned out in force to see Michael Owen. Pretty sure about 20,000 turned up, what a cunt Owen is/was.

spidye

NOOOOOOOOOO

Javi Martinez' injury could be even worse than thought. he is probably in need of a surgery

FUCK THIS SEASON

Wilbur

Banned
Watching those fans turning up to see bale gives me flashbacks to when Newcastle fans turned out in force to see Michael Owen. Pretty sure about 20,000 turned up, what a cunt Owen is/was.

He is a fucking colossal mango, but dat goal against City.

Won you a few trophies as well. Used to be a good player, didn't he? His career went fucking cock up compared to his peers, Beckham especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom