• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
BTKEqhcIYAASkJw.jpg:large

Hmmmm.... not true. Fake data.

ShogunX

He is a fucking colossal mango, but dat goal against City.

Won you a few trophies as well. Used to be a good player, didn't he? His career went fucking cock up compared to his peers, Beckham especially.

He certainly did but he also fucked us around by promising to sign a new deal....as the months ticked by he was still all promises before fucking off to everybody's dream club for about a 1/4 of his true value.

Thankfully we won the Champions League the year after.

Fady K

I'm sorry Fady, but I form my own opinions. He's a fabulous player, but he's DEFINITELY NOT behind Messi and Ronaldo.

His nice guy image really helps him immensely.

I was just teasing Yurt :) I respect your opinion. I myself don't think Iniesta is as good as most people say but I think he can, when he does well, be one of the best at his position. You and I both know that the player right behind Messaldo is Vidal.

Zabojnik

IT'S OFFICIAL: Juventus have signed Domenico Berardi from Sassuolo. Co-ownership, he'll stay there for one more season and then join us.

YUUUURTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, nobody is gonna take him away from us, Verratti-style! <333

Barzul

Matt Spiro &#8207;@mattspiro 4s
PSG have not given up hope of signing Mesut Ozil, but with Arsenal in pole, have now opened talks with Juan Mata (L'Equipe) #AFC #CFC #PSG

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
IT'S OFFICIAL: Juventus have signed Domenico Berardi from Sassuolo. Co-ownership, he'll stay there for one more season and then join us.

YUUUURTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT, nobody is gonna take him away from us, Verratti-style! <333

OH MY GOD (video - ScoutNationHD)
Serie B is soooo bad

Who's Verratti again?

I was just teasing Yurt :) I respect your opinion. I myself don't think Iniesta is as good as most people say but I think he can, when he does well, be one of the best at his position. You and I both know that the player right behind Messaldo is Vidal.

SENSE FINALLY

And I'm not sure about Vidal being third, Fady, honestly.

He's #1.

Zabojnik

Atletico Madrid want Giovinco? 15M&#8364; offer. Holy shit if true. It can't be though, can it?

I'd hate to lose akron's support though. :(((

Fady K

SENSE FINALLY

And I'm not sure about Vidal being third, Fady, honestly.

He's #1.

LOL! I should have known better :p

Fuck this season. Fuck all those injuries. Fuck those fouling cunts from Chelsea.

C'mon man, it wasn't a deliberate foul; plus he got the red card and Chelsea were one man down and that made it easier for you, even if slightly, to win the SuperCup.

Honestly you guys have so many quality players the majority of the subs alone can win the Champions League.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom