• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fady K

WTF is wrong with Mourinho.

Nothing is wrong with Mourinho btw. He never said anything but good things about Mata and how he is important for the team. He was not fully fit recently is my guess for why he has not been used much.

He won't play @chelsea.

He better, he is their best player.

I don't care about winning as much as I care about our players. I know it wasn't deliberate, I'm just sad that another player of ours has injured himself.

Of course, it is always bad to lose a player as good as Javi to injury; hopefully it won't take too long for him to recover well and that the players can make up for it while he is away.

Zabojnik

Juve-brahs, nothing good will come out of these last few hours. It never does with Marotta. I love how suddenly nobody talks about us signing a left wingback anymore, lol. It was supposed to be our top priority. Oh Marry. Marry, Marry, Marry.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
United, I'm not even kidding, but Kagawa can be your new signing.

Atletico Madrid want Giovinco? 15M€ offer. Holy shit if true. It can't be though, can it?

I'd hate to lose akron's support though. :(((

Well we can't sell him on deadline day. We're gonna be one striker short....

(not pun intended)

Juve-brahs, nothing good will come out of these last few hours. It never does with Marotta. I love how suddenly nobody talks about us signing a left wingback anymore, lol. It was supposed to be our top priority. Oh Marry. Marry, Marry, Marry.

Who cares about our priorities? SIGN MORE MIDFIELDERS AND SELL OUR STRIKERS

Don't worry, Juve have already done their most important deals. The cheques are in the post to the referees.

FootballFan's alt.

ShogunX

Maybe he's acquainting himself with the faces of his new signings? And by acquainting himself I mean massaging mercilessly.

I know for a fact that you would love Brendan to caress your face as well as a good old shoulder rub. This isnt about football, this is about the need for human connection on the very basic level.

Cant blame you to be honest. Brendan has s oft touch, I bet Moyes has the hands of a brickie.

Palace signing too many players lol, they're fucked when they get relegated

HOW is Cesar still at QPR

I've come to the conclusion that he's a little bit shit.

Wilbur

Banned
United, I'm not even kidding, but Kagawa can be your new signing

we know this ;_;

Moyes is just so predictable a tactician. On paper, fuck VIVA I WANNA GO 4-3-3

-----Carrick-----
Fellaini--Herrera
Rooney--Kagawa
----van Persie----

but Valencia's going to start often, Giggs is going to start often. We just know this to be true.

Scum

I know for a fact that you would love Brendan to caress your face as well as a good old shoulder rub. This isnt about football, this is about the need for human connection on the very basic level.

Cant blame you to be honest. Brendan has s oft touch, I bet Moyes has the hands of a brickie.

I've come to the conclusion that he's a little bit shit.

But not that shit at accounting. He's still there for the money.

Maybe this is Moyes's key weakness - moisture and PH levels in his hands. We need Dove as an official hand moisturiser sponsor, stat.

we know this ;_;

-----Carrick-----
Fellaini--Herrera
Rooney--Kagawa
----van Persie----

but Valencia's going to start often, Giggs is going to start often. We just know this to be true.

We won't win any trophies then this year. Moyes can't have the same kind of effect on the players that Fergie did.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
we know this ;_;

-----Carrick-----
Fellaini--Herrera
Rooney--Kagawa
----van Persie----

Giggs joining the coaching staff means he's going to pick himself in 45 games this season.

Wes

venison crêpe
@johncrossmirror 2m

Everton agreed deal for Porto's Brazilian midfielder Fernando. Roberto Martinez in work permit meeting now. Lined up as Fellaini replacement

avaya

It's unfunny because it's untrue. Also because we've heard it a million times before.

Doesn't make it any less true though does it? Although I missed the bit about the doping, but everyone does it these days but you guys were pioneers. You truly led the way.

if u can find out where he lives

i have the envelopes
the stamps
the turd

I am in UK, Dec 29-Jan 18th

I will go slap him.

Might be too late though

Congrats ArsenalGAF! ;)

This, great get for Arsene. He still needs some defenders though I think. Oh and a striker.

If Arsenal can avoid injury problems, they could do good this season. Well, on paper, your team looks better than United anyway.

Barzul

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 20s
Arsenal close to completing Ozil signing, announcement due in coming hours. Documentation being signed as we speak #bbcfootball #afc #rmfc

IT'S HAPPENING.

Scum

we know this ;_;

-----Carrick-----
Fellaini--Herrera
Rooney--Kagawa
----van Persie----

Fuck 4-3-3. Go 4-3-1-2.

------- RVP ---- Rooney ---
------------ Kagawa -----------
Fellaini -- Carrick -- Herrera --

ShogunX

Bit harsh lol

Very harsh. Just a bunch of kids wanting to get their grids on telly. It's not like Stoke were the darker it gets the more weird looking freaks start showing up.

BB9-sKaCUAAk9bE.jpg

yoQVMhJ.jpg

2011-05-14093033.jpg

Then again....

monster2.jpg

If we can get Given in (as overrated as he is) this will have been a very good window for us. Coul've done with a top class winger, but you can't expect one when you're out of the CL, and we have a much better squad now than we did in May, or even yesterday

In Rodgers we trust

bud

we know this ;_;

-----Carrick-----
Fellaini--Herrera
Rooney--Kagawa
----van Persie----

how would this even work my gentle warrior

you'd have no width and you lack the technical proficiency to play through the middle

please understand

Lightning

Banned
So, United has been flirting with Özil, Thiago, Bale... and they're getting Ander Herrera.

Moyes is a genius.
I can't understand that United were so focused on Fabregas earlier but once that was impossible still passed on Ozil... That doesn't make sense.

David Ornstein ‏@bbcsport_david 3m

Arsenal close to completing Ozil signing, announcement due in coming hours. Documentation being signed as we speak
BOOM. David Ornstein I trust.

you'd have no width and you lack the technical proficiency to play through the middle

please understand

Kagawa - Rooney - Fellani - Herrara...we could definitely play through the middle.

Kagawa/Rooney have also shown they can be good wide players when needed too.

Our current wingers are shit and we have too many of them.

Fuck 4-3-3. Go 4-3-1-2.

------- RVP ---- Rooney ---
------------ Kagawa -----------
Fellaini -- Carrick -- Herrera --

I would love that.

I can't understand that United were so focused on Fabregas earlier but once that was impossible still passed on Ozil... That doesn't make sense.

Agreed. WTF

justjohn

The funny thing about utd's dire situation is we all predicted this the moment moyes was appointed. He's done nothing so far to suggest we were wrong about him. His whole demeanour suggests someone completely and utterly out of his depth and that translates to the players.

I'd be very surprised if he's still in charge next season. Forget the bollocks about utd sticking to their managers; football has changed since fergie took over.

Wilbur

Banned

please understand

Listen you fucking schmuck

Rafael and Evra provide the width. Rooney and Kagawa cut inside.

Carrick is technically proficient. As is Herrera. As is Fel - er.

but still, those two midfielders and playing Kagawa would infinitely improve our team. Valencia, Zaha, Nani, Welbeck, Hernandez as options to add width, pace, directness, goals... I'd be very happy if that was the way we set up.

However, its Moyeezus. 4-4-2 is the way forward

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom