• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
BTKuQAJCUAAj6mh.jpg

:( I don't want to laugh but this is too funny

Ahahahahaahahaha

avaya

We still conceded less goals than any other team bar Man City, can argue with facts. I'd say the biggest errors last season were from our midfield and Sagna not the CB's. Our biggest problem last season last season was not defensive but offensive imo. We had a lot of possession but did not create or finish enough clear cut chances last season. Can you come up with a better defenders we can sign this late? If Barca is having issues finding defenders it should let you know how tough it is to find good defenders.

Statistics are deceptive, the only thing that counts is how many points you have on the board at the end of the season. We shouldn't have been looking around for scraps on the last day of the window in the first place, just tells you how poorly the club is run in the first place.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Inter are a gypsy team, no one wants to go there.

Shit I wanna start up a new Juve career in FIFA now.

He looks even more like a tramp now and plays for a tramp team. Couldn't handle Cunte and now his career is in the gutter.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I think I just peed a little

kharma45

Footy-gaf, posting here as I didn't get many replies in the windows 8 thread. I'm coming from using Windows XP (but have used Windows 7 a couple of times to feel somewhat comfy with it) and am wondering if I should go for Windows 8 (getting it for free) or Windows 7? Opinions pls.

8 is better all round.

Barzul

Statistics are deceptive, the only thing that counts is how many points you have on the board at the end of the season. We shouldn't have been looking around for scraps on the last day of the window in the first place, just tells you how poorly the club is run in the first place.
I agree statistics, but in my opinion, the statistics are more deceptive towards our attacking prowess than defensive failings. How many 1-0 victories did we have a again last season?How many draws (10)? We are not as good at attacking as we've been made out to be imo.

avaya

I agree statistics, but in my opinion, the statistics are more deceptive towards our attacking prowess than defensive failings. How many 1-0 victories did we have a again last season?How many draws (10)? We are not as good at attacking as we've been made out to be imo.

You are getting no disagreement from me here, I believe we are shit across the board.

Ozil would be the only acceptable player in the side for me. Everyone else is a total downgrade from what we used to enjoy.

Zabojnik

If we're unable to sign Nainggolan, which seems likely, we should try putting in a bid for Obiang. 10M€ should do it, imo.

Suen

Thanks for the opinions gaf, if I have to go with W7 I will have to spend money to buy it yes. Gaming is not my priority but mostly running applications and developing stuff(programming). So software development and general usage (surfing, watching movies, writing documents etc). Should I just go with W8 and skip buying W7?

Barzul

You are getting no disagreement from me here, I believe we are shit across the board.

Ozil would be the only acceptable player in the side for me. Everyone else is a total downgrade from what we used to enjoy.
Hope we can do better this season. Ozil should increase our goal scoring potential by a lot.

bobito

Banned
Thanks for the opinions gaf, if I have to go with W7 I will have to spend money to buy it yes. Gaming is not my priority but mostly running applications and developing stuff(programming). So software development and general usage (surfing, watching movies, writing documents etc). Should I just go with W8 and skip buying W7?

At least give windows 8 a try

Carbonox

Ozil is the class of player Arsenal should be looking to sign on a season by season basis. Not once in a blue moon.

Not even once in a blue moon.

More like every time the west decides to bomb some poor sod middle eastern country, Arsenal become relevant for at least 10 minutes. As if the missile impacts woke the hierarchy from their oil-laden slumber.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Wait, Lukas Podolski confirmed Ozil's signing on his twitter? LOL

^Nice, Gala are a bit weaker now eh?

Omiee

So nothing for us barca fans besides neymar. Man our defense(what defense) is going to catch a spanking in the cl

PaulLFC

lol David May

"Moyes was happy with how we played at Liverpool. We are still champions, so..."

Maybe that's because the season hasn't finished? Just a thought like...

kharma45

8. Its better.

ShogunX

lol David May

"Moyes was happy with how we played at Liverpool. We are still champions, so..."

Maybe that's because the season hasn't finished? Just a thought like...

Another pointless load of shit from SKY. May had the charisma of a turtle and just sat there mumbling poo. ''I watched Fellaini at the weekend and he didn't light anything up'' Yes David but what about Ander Herrera? ''I haven't seen much of him''.

WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU ON THEN SHOW THEN?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom