• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

From this day to the same day from last year Liverpool have done some shrewd business, unbelievable stuff. This window was stellar,

nemesun

According to Mail, it's a done deal.
m7NmsiC.gif

The midfielder signs on a five-year deal worth £140,000-a-week after he had a medical in Germany on Monday, despite Paris Saint-Germain coming in with a more lucrative offer earlier in the day.

Arnie

It really is shit. They have enough to fill about an hour or two of actual news, at most. Transfer ticker and football highlights is the way to go.

It's so far behind Twitter it isn't even useful.

Tempted to throw the City Talk show back on.

Missed all the Liverpool news today because I was working, about to go on a SAKHO binge.

Wilbur

Banned
Anyone know anything about Alvaro Vazquez who Swansea have got on a season long loan from Getafe? Any good?

I think I saw him score against Barca a year or two ago, but that's all I remember of him :lol. Might be wrong, but I remember the name because I watched Aliens that night.

Manager

From redcafe from someone they seem to believe with 10k posts, incredible:
"I've just been told that the translator issue is that some of our contract documents are in English and all documents must be lodged in Spanish with proper legal (apostile type) translations. As Herrera isn't there this could be difficult.

And no, I can't give a source, it's too indirect"

Probably made up but anyway.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
All hyperbole aside Ed Woodward was and is insufficient in his capability to handle transfers, he has doon a poor job this term regardless of whether we pull in 2 quick miracles with hours left. You cannot perform this poorly and not have your position evaluated.

omgkitty

bbcsport_david: Arsenal's €50m signing of Ozil is being processed. Essentially done and dusted. Announcement in next couple of hours #bbcfootball #afc #rmfc

If David is tweeting it, it must be true. Dude never tweets unless he has credible information.

nemesun

"I've just been told that the translator issue is that some of our contract documents are in English and all documents must be lodged in Spanish with proper legal (apostile type) translations. As Herrera isn't there this could be difficult.

That's some bush league cock-up. Absolute nonsense.

fuenf

Like I said before Bayern's lawyers worked for 2 weeks to figure everything out and make sure nobody has to be taxes. I'm not saying it cant be done more quickly but triggering spanish release clauses is way more complex than your average transfer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom