• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fergie

Banned
4DTtWGN.jpg

nampad

Ok, now that Demba Ba is probably also coming I am fine with the Özil deal. Thought he would be the only signing and €50 million are a lot.

Viel Glück Mesut.

From redcafe from someone they seem to believe with 10k posts, incredible:
"I've just been told that the translator issue is that some of our contract documents are in English and all documents must be lodged in Spanish with proper legal (apostile type) translations. As Herrera isn't there this could be difficult.

And no, I can't give a source, it's too indirect"

Probably made up but anyway.

TIthy.gif

K1LLER7

Apparently the vat man utd must pay, €6m, was not with the 3 officials. They need to get it sorted.

Starting to think we won't pay it.

D_prOdigy

From redcafe from someone they seem to believe with 10k posts, incredible:
"I've just been told that the translator issue is that some of our contract documents are in English and all documents must be lodged in Spanish with proper legal (apostile type) translations. As Herrera isn't there this could be difficult.

And no, I can't give a source, it's too indirect"

Probably made up but anyway.

EWxr0cx.gif

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
ManU-gaf losing their shit over Ander Herrera sums up their transfer window right there.

Moyes :bow

PaulLFC

It's so far behind Twitter it isn't even useful.

Tempted to throw the City Talk show back on.

Missed all the Liverpool news today because I was working, about to go on a SAKHO binge.
I'm still surprised we've managed to sign him, for where we are currently I'd assumed he'd turn us down and want CL football. Great signing, and hopefully Ilori develops into a great player for the future.

It also doesn't help with jim white shouting all the time.
I think Jim's paid by the decibel rather than by the hour.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
HOPE
https://twitter.com/English_AS
Herrera deal not off, the Man Utd representatives are coming back to the LFP offices soon, as far as we know.

HOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPEHOPE

Manager

Like I said before Bayern's lawyers worked for 2 weeks to figure everything out and make sure nobody has to be taxes. I'm not saying it cant be done more quickly but triggering spanish release clauses is way more complex than your average transfer.

I can imagine, not sure how thrilled Bilbao is to lose someone this later either. Specially as United couldve paid that clause months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom