• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
ManU-gaf losing their shit over Ander Herrera sums up their transfer window right there.

Moyes :bow

Sky Sports have been replaying the clip of him scoring against you all day, baby

Please take your lentils and place them gently in the refrigerator, then focus on your laughable centre backs

fuenf

I can imagine, not sure how thrilled Bilbao is to lose someone this later either. Specially as United couldve paid that clause months ago.

AFAIK they get an extra 30 days to do a transfer as compensation for a player triggering his clause.

We need more than Ozil. If we could bring in a couple more quality signings in the form of a world class striker and defender, we'd be able to challenge for the title

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Agent Davide Lippi (Marcello's son) confirms he threw his phone during "a particularly heated moment in negotiations" and smashed it
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif

Please fucking tell me there's someone else we're interested in.

But it's okay to buy Rooney innit

sneaky77

AFAIK they get an extra 30 days to do a transfer as compensation for a player triggering his clause.

Doesn't much matter to us is not like we can find a same caliber midfielder in our market, at most bring back Galarreta who we let out on loan

omgkitty

JWTelegraph: Arsenal not now expecting to add a striker. Leaves club relying heavily on Giroud to feed off Ozil's assists #afc

Sanogo better step up his shit quickly. I could definitely see Giroud getting hurt and being out for weeks with only Sanogo available.

ringwaldhaze

Neo Member
Anybody who hasn't heard of Herrera missed out not watching Bielsa's Bilbao of a couple of years back. So good to watch. Not so much last season.

jtb

Banned
Missing out on Ba is a pretty big blow. Would have been nice to ease the pressure off of Giroud, Sanogo has a fucking terrible injury record, doesn't he?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom