• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

Tancredi Palmeri ‏@tancredipalmeri 1m
BOOM REPRISE! Tottenham have raised their offer for Torres, offering Adebayor+15m€, according to Sky Italy

KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
KuGsj.gif
Loooool

omgkitty

What about Abel Hernandez? Don't give up Arsene! Sign a striker!

Fuck I totally just remember the Kalou rumors. Fuuuuuuuck that.

Ben Smith ‏@BenSmithBBC 6m
#WHUFC have been told Demba Ba will not now be leaving #CFC. Lukaku, I am told, wants to go back to #WBA. #DeadlineDay

Guessing that Lukaku has asked to go back out on loan so we can't let Ba leave.

Pachimari

Why did we reject €40 million from Manu, why... =/

Also German press says, that Zidane insist that we do not sell Özil. Thus we have broken the agreement with Arsenal.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
Cadena Cope (respected Spanish radio) has reported United have offered 40m euros for Khedira. But Madrid said no

40m

Khedira

Madrid said no

Perez is sleeping with his hot girl isn't it?

Latest reports: Conte locked down Quagliarella, so the whole Gila-Borriello-Quaglia merry-go-round has broken.

LOOOL so Conte was basically wasting everyone's time? Brilliant <3

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
SSN Fellaini officially hands in transfer request

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
As a United fan atm it feels like running down the red light district in Amsterdam throwing money at windows only for hookers to tell us we are too ugly.

Arnie

Can't explain how fucking happy I am that we aren't signing Given.

Don't like him. Think Brad Jones deserves his number two spot. Also pleased that Borini has gone on loan to Sunderland. He needs minutes and I think him and Di Canio will be great for each other. He's an archetypal Di Canio player, works his fucking arse off.

Yen

Can't explain how fucking happy I am that we aren't signing Given.

Don't like him. Think Brad Jones deserves his number two spot. Also pleased that Borini has gone on loan to Sunderland. He needs minutes and I think him and Di Canio will be great for each other. He's an archetypal Di Canio player, works his fucking arse off.
Di Canio will have his metaphorical trains running on time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom