• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
#mufc could have until midnight if needed if they, Bilbao and Herrera fill in a 'deal sheet' between 9 and 11 and file this to Prem

:S

ShogunX

Can't explain how fucking happy I am that we aren't signing Given.

Don't like him. Think Brad Jones deserves his number two spot. Also pleased that Borini has gone on loan to Sunderland. He needs minutes and I think him and Di Canio will be great for each other. He's an archetypal Di Canio player, works his fucking arse off.

Agree with you here mate. Given is a waster and Jones deserved the spot, the man has done no wrong in our shirt and has always been respectful to both the club and the fans.

If Gyfli is avaliable for 8m we should be all over that.

Nah me made his bed when he chose money over a move to the greatest club in the world :) - But seriously fuck him.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
So the deal with Herrera is done, personal is done, just the paperwork

K1LLER7

Guilemme: Beurecratic problems with Herrera. United have to get the stuff sorted and then come back. They could have till 12. Will find out at 11 if United will go for him.

Sage00

Once And Future Member
Btw, the deadline for Champions League squad registration is 11pm, so some of these clubs better hurry the fuck up if they want their players to play in that.

Best

Why is a transfer request such a big deal in the EPL? Can't they just deny it?

If the player asks to leave they forfeit their loyalty bonus so it's more money for the selling club. And if a player publicly asks to leave it's easier for the club to keep the fans happy when he does leave as everyone says "no point keeping him if he doesn't want to be here".

Arnie

Agree with you here mate. Given is a waster and Jones deserved the spot, the man has done no wrong in our shirt and has always been respectful to both the club and the fans.

Nah me made his bed when he chose money over a move to the greatest club in the world :) - But seriously fuck him.
Aye, only clanger Jones has had was in a random cup match, and every backup has moments of absurdity. In general he's been reliable and solid when called upon, and kept his composure in some huge occasions.

And I'm just happy that he gets to stay being the number two for us. I like the guy, pure and simple, and he's been through more than any of us will in our life.
It is a bit disgraceful that Herrera has to lower his wage demands to go to United.

LIMITLESS FUNDS only stretches to transfer fees, not wages.

They have to pay Ando's cake bill after all.

Lightning

Banned
We should let Bendtner go anyway, I'd rather play Akpom and Sanogo upfront than him his attitude is absolutely awful.
Who cares if Bendtner plays the odd game for us. You know Wenger will move Walcott to striker with Rosicky on the wing before playing him anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom