• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lunchbox

Banned
This is Woodward's United.

We laughed at DC and Marwood, this is what we get.

Don't think CM/DM is Fellani's best position but it'll have to work. Marwan n Carrick partnership could work, but it'll be a slow midfield.
you don't need a midfield when you go route 1. he is #9 for a reason

--carrick-cleverley
Zaha-fatcunt-rvp
-------fellai9i

Salvadora

BTK5zHuCAAIChny.png

Sounds from Side Lowe that the 'imposters' were our retained Spanish lawyers and that someone didn't realise they were working for us and got scared and thought there was some sort of fraud happening.

You couldn't make it up.

Dibbz

Sounds from Side Lowe that the 'imposters' were our retained Spanish lawyers and that someone didn't realise they were working for us and got scared and thought there was some sort of fraud happening.

You couldn't make it up.

You'd think phones or the internet do not exist in the world of football anymore with all the faxing and shit that goes on but damn, couldn't someone pick up the phone and clear it up? Guess Wudwudwud was busy lol

sounds good :) get much stick about United at the weekend?

I didn't even get that far last year, buggered up the verbal test. Made it to the PwC assessment centre out of the two that i applied for, so hoping this time round i can use my experience from both to get to the interview. It was a marginal fail in logical reasoning that held me back with PwC last time around. CS also has a job coming up related to my degree so there is that along with all the other grad schemes that are opening up. Civil service is still what i really want though but its a long wait i did make it. PwC for instance starts in the spring.
Ah okay, well if you get to etray drop me a PM the report they gave me is quite detailed as to what they're looking for so I can give you some decent hints I think!

You couldn't make it up.
Hahahahahaha.

What on earth.

K1LLER7

You couldn't make it up.
Abysmal transfer window.

End up with the a player we could have signed a week into the window opening, at a cheaper price!

kharma45

Ah okay, well if you get to etray drop me a PM the report they gave me is quite detailed as to what they're looking for so I can give you some decent hints I think!.

Thanks Viva, appreciate that :) random girl i met on the train give me some hints for the PwC one on what to look for in it. Really helped my report, made me feel less pressured as i could focus on structure rather than panicking on what info to look at. Also helps they use the same report every single year.

GHG

Gold Member
We'll be back for Suarez in January of all goes well for us in the CL and if Liverpool drop off the pace in the PL.

-----------------Arteta-----------
-----------Wilshire---------------
Theo-------Ozil-------Cazorla
-----------Suarez----------------

Will be glorious.

Tc91

You couldn't make it up.

The sad part about it

Daniel Taylor ‏@DTguardian 2h
Everything was in place - shirt number, announcement etc - but not the money

He's the exact type of player we need and we just dick about over it. I think we should all just accept that United aren't going to sign a top quality CM. Ever.

Guy on TalkSport stumped Jason Cundy and Andy Goldstein before when he asked them name the last TOP QUALITY midfielder United bought (you can't include Ronaldo cause he was a kid when we bought him)

They brought up Hargreaves but decided he wasn't top quality and classed Carrick as a decent PL player not world class.

Last top quality midfielder we bought? Roy Keane in 1993.

Rhaegar

We'll be back for Suarez in January of all goes well for us in the CL and if Liverpool drop off the pace in the PL.

Will be glorious.

Great, now I have to change my underpants. Thanks.

How to fix current United:
1. Play Fabio or Valencia at rb
2. Play nani as a right winger
3. Play Shinji behind the striker
4. Play Rooney on the wing
5. Don't play Young or Giggs
6. Give Januzaj some game time
7. If losing, play Chicha
8. Give Fabio minutes as a lb

Lightning

Banned

Will be glorious.
Nah mate. With Madrid in the mix we don't stand a chance at that no matter what Liverpool's position is.

Wait until Liverpool bleed money out of Madrid then steal Benzema!

Based levy helped us a ton with that Bale transfer. Thanks for the assistance Spurs.

GHG

Gold Member
The sad part about it

He's the exact type of player we need and we just dick about over it. I think we should all just accept that United aren't going to sign a top quality CM. Ever.

Guy on TalkSport stumped Jason Cundy and Andy Goldstein before when he asked them name the last TOP QUALITY midfielder United bought (you can't include Ronaldo cause he was a kid when we bought him)

They brought up Hargreaves but decided he wasn't top quality and classed Carrick as a decent PL player not world class.

Veron.

Dibbz

Will be glorious.

Dem feels of buying in a world class player. Watching him link up with Cazorla, Rosicky oh god it's gonna be amazing.

Best

The sad part about it

Veron was top when we signed him. Underperformed though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom