• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

lol

You're not coming close

neither are we :(

What because Man United and Man City have started the season so well...?

I personally think its Chelsea's to lose. Mourinho's biggest challenge is keeping all of those players happy. I can't see Mata being happy on the bench all the time.

I think Chelsea will be well ahead but it will be close for the rest of the spots between Arsenal, Pool, Spurs and ManUre.

Fergie

Banned
The guy is a very good ceo, as in growing utd as a brand and increasing its revenue, but they clearly need a director of football to cater to player recruitment.
Indeed, completely out of his depth concerning getting deals sorted. Seems to be indecisive.

Still want him sacked as our transfer guy.

justjohn

Serie A and Premier League are definitely the most balanced leagues this season. About 5-6 teams fighting for those CL spots in both of them.
True. Really enjoying serie this year. Also juve fans how confident are you of holding on to conte? If he wins the title again I can see either barca or Madrid coming in for him if their respective managers flop.

Barzul

Contenders means having a reasonable chance of winning. You don't.
Not if Wenger has a say in it in January
tumblr_msjecugqqN1qdm5ngo1_400.gif

Clegg

Ahh now the Arsenal fans coming out in full force now.

We're not trying to start anything ffs. Respected journalists have said Ozil's agent/camp/whatever approached United a few weeks ago and United declined the opportunity to sign him.

Showaddy

I don't buy Ozil being offered to United.

Pure conjecture.

Stands to reason though if Bale had been sold earlier in the Summer Ozil would have gone earlier as well. With Ancelotti favouring Isco & Modric they no doubt put out feelers for any potential sale.

Imagine how good United would have been if they had taken Mourinho, who was crying himself to sleep over not getting it, instead of going for Moyes.

GHG

Sturridge: 427

Giroud: 8

But seriously, Arsenal fans are blind.

Yeh I'm not surpised... We keep being told that our defense is shit by fans of pretty much every team that conceeded more goals than us last year. Makes so much sense.

But yeh, we're blind. Girouds shit, Ozil will flop, Cazorla's overrated (Coutinho's better of course) Walcott doesn't have a football brain, if Garry Neville came out of retirement he'd be better than Jenkinson and John Terry has a bigger cock than Mertesacker's and Koscielny's put together.

cremino

True. Really enjoying serie this year. Also juve fans how confident are you of holding on to conte? If he wins the title again I can see either barca or Madrid coming in for him if their respective managers flop.

Improbable but if our owners don't satisfy his demands next year (more money to spend on the market and better players) then I can see him leave.

Meier

Guys, don't forget to vote 50ppp over there in OT.

Sigh. ElTopo continuing with his unfortunate taste in things. Why in the world anyone could use 50 over 100 is crazy to me. 50 is for guests and people who aren't good enough to become members of GAF.

This international break came at the worst possible time.

Two weeks before the cold hand of reality can dish out some much needed slaps.

You gang of knobends have had 2 months of steadily adding £15+ players to your team and talking about there being no reason why you can;t challenge for the title. Give us this fortnight.

Linius

Sigh. ElTopo continuing with his unfortunate taste in things. Why in the world anyone could use 50 over 100 is crazy to me. 50 is for guests and people who aren't good enough to become members of GAF.

Jesus Meier, I liked you once. Get out.

Arnie

Yeh I'm not surpised... We keep being told that our defense is shit by fans of pretty much every team that conceeded more goals than us last year. Makes so much sense.

But yeh, we're blind. Girouds shit, Ozil will flop, Cazorla's overrated (Coutinho's better of course) Walcott doesn't have a football brain, if Garry Neville came out of retirement he'd be better than Jenkinson and John Terry has a bigger cock than Mertesacker's and Koscielny's put together.
Nobody said Giroud was shit you fucking sack with eyes.

They said he wasn't as good as Sturridge.

And he isn't.

Use your noggin.

GHG

Oh my fucking god.

Is it something in the water.

Seriously.

Stop

Embarrassing

Yourselves

And

Your

Club

At least our water is wet. We got a thirst quencher yesterday.

Your glass on the other hand my friend, is empty. Woodward drank it all. That's why you're all so salty today.

Nobody said Giroud was shit you fucking sack with eyes.

They said he wasn't as good as Sturridge.

And he isn't.

Use your noggin.

I love you too darling.

Carbonox

Ozil to Arsenal reminds me of those hilarious FIFA transfers you see like Ronaldinho to Derby in FIFA 09. You sit there laughing expecting it to never happen and then....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom