• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man, isn't Verhoeven just one of the best worst directors :lol

But really, Dick Maas takes the crown. You ever seen Amsterdamned?

Let me guess, some American tourists go to Amsterdam on holiday for some prozzies and weed, and end up being hunted down by a mentalist in a raincoat?

FootballFan

Someone's inability to enjoy a game because it was made by less than 350 people is something I talked about with my brother a lot.

He refuses to play Limbo, Flower, Journey, Braid etc just because they're labeled indie games.

I lied to him and told him Gaucamelee is a disc game sold on the store and he started it.

What the hell.. reminds me of people like Wilbur not watching Mad Men due to lack of explosions.

GQman2121

Banned
So there's two things to finish this week. The Last of Us and Hannibal's first season. Next week I will be back in uni mode so I better get on with it.

My co-worker's son does the 'gore' for Hannibal. She's always on at me to watch it but I'm worried it will be awful and I won't be able to hide my scorn.

Hannibal is fantastic. Easily the best new show of the year.

And after TLoU, I just have no tolerance for shit like Hitman Absolution or Tomb Raider. The gap in quality is just too much.

I'm going to start Portal 2 this international weekend. I've been looking at it on my shelf for over a year now.

Linius

Let me guess, some American tourists go to Amsterdam on holiday for some prozzies and weed, and end up being hunted down by a mentalist in a raincoat?

Nah mate, Dick Maas is more about serial killers in a ridiculious way. This one hides out in the canals. It's really absurd.

lol can't believe this.

Liverpool gaf, does he suck?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/23947172

He was awesome, then some Benfica cunt toe punted him in the eyeball and he was never the same :(

His passing means he isn;t good enough for a really good team, his energy and tackling are surely still good enough though for a team better than Reading? Not really paid attention to him since he left Juve though, maybe he's truly brass these days

bud

i have a massive backlog of films and series on my hard drive

i'm addicted to downloading (i....i pay for it mumei please understand)

still have to finish season 2 of mad men
still have to finish season 2 of boardwalk empire
still have to finish season 2 of game of thrones
still have to finish archer

there are over 40 movies that i still need to see

the hdd will always be almost full so at that point i'll have to delete something that i haven't seen yet so i end up deleting a film i've never seen before for something that i will never see either

all these films and series will be lost in time like manchester united and its title aspirations

what am i doing
please help

please

bobito

Banned
He was awesome, then some Benfica cunt toe punted him in the eyeball and he was never the same :(

His passing means he isn;t good enough for a really good team, his energy and tackling are surely still good enough though for a team better than Reading? Not really paid attention to him since he left Juve though, maybe he's truly brass these days

We struggled past yeovil, what do you think haha.

Wilbur

Banned
is it strange that i want to fuck serena

footygaf please understand

i think im just curious to see if her vagina really is bigger than a pumpkin

Fergie

Banned

the hdd will always be almost full so at that point i'll have to delete something that i haven't seen yet so i end up deleting a film i've never seen before for something that i will never see either

all these films and series will be lost in time like manchester united and its title aspirations

what am i doing
please help

please
Pls bud buy a new 2TB HDD and download to your hearts content. It will be like your steam library.

what am i doing
please help

please
I have this exact same problem

pls help

Linius

You guys need to get more dedicated to the stuff you watch. I don't start a ton of new series at the same time. That helps ;)

arkon

Best villain

Ed-Woodward-Man-Utd.jpeg

Others call him a hero.

Linius

Hip hop hasn't been the same since the 90's.

Ja needs to bring it back.

Oh I like a fair share of modern day hiphop too. But man, there's so much great hiphop from back in the day. Digable Planets, A Tribe Called Quest, The Pharcyde, Pete Rock and Cl Smooth, The Roots etc. they don't make it like that anymore.

Oh I like a fair share of modern day hiphop too. But man, there's so much great hiphop from back in the day. Digable Planets, A Tribe Called Quest, The Pharcyde, Pete Rock and Cl Smooth, The Roots etc. they don't make it like that anymore.

Would you agree that its pretty much irreversible because the influntial people from the 90s have turned to shit as well?

played a 5 v 5, one of my players broke 3 fingers. goddamn, he vomited on the pitch and made another dude vomit. what a disgusting night. we won 7-4, but still.

What do you mean exactly? Are you saying that the hiphop from back in the day is now shit too?

Not at all. People like Jay Z who used to be (apparently) good have become corporate, idealess whores, which displays itself not only in their own music, but in that of the artists they are influencing. Does hip-hop have anyone who still has the authenticity of 90s hip hop and can influence new artists into following suit, or are they stuck on the path that leads ever closer to middle-of-the-road, risk-free, generic shite

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom