• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Linius

I daren't even ask again if anyone's getting an Xbox One.

DRO4DQY.png

arkon

Probably been covered but do we know how UTD were left with their dicks in the wind? Those guys were not in fact importers at all...what's the story there?

Bilbao stalled as they did with Bayern. United left it too late to push a deal through. Lawyers were the same ones that worked on the Martinez deal.

Messi

You have

* someone who will call every single 3 foot bike jump AMAZING THAT WAS THE GREATEST STUNT OF ALL TIME
* someone who leaves women outside in the pouring rain as they ring his mobile 11 times
* someone who I'm pretty sure is close to losing a toe
* someone who has never left a toilet in less than 35 minutes
* a Dutch person

good luck with that

Wait, you guys don't take 30 mins to shit?

omgkitty

You have to register here using your ps3 id, then add hitcher as a friend and he'll invite you into the crew.

Wait is it the actual user hitcher on the Social Club. Only one I see named hitcher doesn't have any crews.

Also why the fuck do Universal blu-rays now have damn Comcast ads on them now? THAT'S FUCKING BULLSHIT!!!!

sneaky77

Bilbao stalled as they did with Bayern. United left it too late to push a deal through. Lawyers were the same ones that worked on the Martinez deal.

I don't see how we stalled anything, United left it for the last second and they should have known we were not going to negotiate a deal. United was told this on Thursday or Friday when they contacted our club. Waiting for the last minute was their own fault, all they needed to do was pay the full amount.

sneaky77

After E3 and hearing all the disclosed info I put in my preorder for the PS4, I haven't really seen anything that would make me change that

Fry

Yep.

It comes down to who's taste do you guys trust more.

Zabojnik, Arnie, Viva, Wooden, Messi, Steverulez, Bobito, Linius, Me! etc

vs

Fry, Hitcher, Kharma(LOL), ElTopo(I think?)

Nothing else needs to be said lol.

Haha mix those 2 up nearly every single time.. still don't know the difference, haven't seen either.

I have a better taste than all of these members combined.

arkon

I don't see how we stalled anything, United left it for the last second and they should have known we were not going to negotiate a deal. United was told this on Thursday or Friday when they contacted our club. Waiting for the last minute was their own fault, all they needed to do was pay the full amount.

Just going by what I was reading on redcafe, and was apparently info gathered by the journalist that broke the Herrera story originally. Although looking at the thread now he seems to have updated his blog and corrected some misinformation so we're back to the original bit about United dithering again and briefing the UK press that lawyers had nothing to do with them.

Juicy.

Wilbur

Banned
We should make sure hitcher, Wilbur and fry hear about this. They'll read the description and fall in love instantly.

Ill check out some time, have other stuff to watch for now though. :(

what you mean you're prioritising one thing over another based on your interest level and current watching schedule just like everyone else you're slating over the past five hours

you monster

is it the alzheimers

the arthritis that means you can only type the same thing over and over and over again?

Error

Jealous of the Glory that is Johnny Depp
James Cameron says Gravity is the best space film ever

oh shit! Cuaron :bow

Can't wait.

danwarb

I daren't even ask again if anyone's getting an Xbox One.

I've got the XBone reserved, though there's not much there at launch and I've too many games unfinished as it is. I'll get Dead Rising 3 & free FIFA. I really just want it to try the Kinect universal remote bit.

Quantum Break and Project Spark look good for later.

GQman2121

Banned
What's the name of the PS3 crew? I have Hitcher on my PSN list, but it looks like the Social Club removed the ability to search via your friends list. No Hitchers you can search for have crews either. Weird.

FootballFan

What's the name of the PS3 crew? I have Hitcher on my PSN list, but it looks like the Social Club removed the ability to search via your friends list. No Hitchers you can search for have crews either. Weird.

The crew is named: Moyes_Boys

Leader is: Rowan_D

I'm not even sure if that is hitcher lol. But he is the leader of the crew.

I know if that gif I posted was from Adnan you guys would cream all over it :(

I'm not going to cream my pants over someone I don't consistently watch. I cream my pants over Godnan because he's very consistent. His consistency is what makes me excited over him. It's not wise to get excited over a flashy finish or pass unless consistency is attached to it.

the gaf footy club in ps3 fifa is very laggy, very bad connection with all the players, i decided to leave, me being the best defender in the world, i couldnt accept to watch how crap some of this lads are, sorry is the hard truth.

bjaelke

Zlatan Ibrahimovic has revealed in a new autobiography that he was once close to joining Arsenal, but that manager Arsene Wenger could 'see right through' him.

Now with Paris Saint Germain, the Swedish striker's book is titled I Am Zlatan Ibrahimovic, in which he details a trip to London with a view to signing with the Gunners.

Ibrahimovic wrote, "I felt like a little boy when I stepped into Wenger's office. I shivered a bit under his gaze. It was like he was trying to see right through me, or size me up.

"He is a man who draws up psychological profiles of his players - are they emotionally stable? That sort of stuff. He is thorough, like all great coaches, and I didn't say much at first.

"I just sat in silence and was bashful, but after a while I lost my patience. Something about Wenger set me off. He would leap up every so often to check who was outside his window. It seemed as if he wanted to keep an eye on everything, and he kept going on about one thing all the time."

Ibrahimovic offered a less enigmatic portrayal of former boss at Barcelona Pep Guardiola, detailing an occasion when he lost his temper with the Spaniard after a match against Villareal.

"I screamed about his balls and how he'd been s***ting himself in front of Mourinho, and you can just imagine. It was war, and it was me against him."
ibra-face-ref.gif

FootballFan

the gaf footy club in ps3 fifa is very laggy, very bad connection with all the players, i decided to leave, me being the best defender in the world, i couldnt accept to watch how crap some of this lads are, sorry is the hard truth.

U never got to play with wilbury, he is way better than u.

Lightning

Banned
I can't wait to see Ozil in an Arsenal shirt because I want him as my avatar.

And Wenger you cunt, If you done this last summer RVP wouldn't have left. What a frustrating process it is trying to replace RVP.

GorillaJu

I can't wait to see Ozil in an Arsenal shirt because I want him as my avatar.

And Wenger you cunt, If you done this last summer RVP wouldn't have left. What a frustrating process it is trying to replace RVP.

RVP would have left still. He didnt want to stay at Arsenal anymore dude.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom