• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Curious to see what class player is available in January and to what prices.. This sounds like United is a bit in panic mode...

Class of player available is irrelevant when we are clearly not looking at top tier targets.

Moyes may say we always look at available top players but we've passed on two this summer.

Now we have over paid for a good player.

Salazar

It actually isnt. There is something fundamentally wrong with the strategy and the communication between Moyes and Woodward. All I'm saying is that winter transfers are way overpriced and the market is pretty small.

I meant the punctuation, not the argument.

Lightning

Banned
Class of player available is irrelevant when we are clearly not looking at top tier targets.

Moyes may say we always look at available top players but we've passed on two this summer.

Which 2 ? Ozil was one but €50m that cost us.

Ozil's price was fair imo but that wasn't a last minute deal.

panty

Cristiano is mad about Özil leaving, Ramos is sad and don't understand why he left.

Fuck this.

Bail you better be the world's 3rd best player this season.

Lightning

Banned
Cristiano is mad about Özil leaving, Ramos is sad and don't understand why he left.

Fuck this.

I just can't thank Perez enough. The man is awesome and gave Levy a fuck you for taking so long in the Bale deal.

I'm just so happy.

Jack cw

Is there an plausible explanation why United passed on so many targets? All I heared was that they weren't interested but that sounds fishy because there were obviously some bids to get those players.

@Salazar
Sorry if you felt affected by my post, was not my intention :)

Carbonox

Fuck this.

It was going so well too. Buying Carvajal, Isco, Illaramendi (despite the laughable price tag).....and then you had to get Bale and sell Ozil. Absurd.

Walshy

Bale will be better in the long run than Ozil for Madrid.

Dont be surpised if Isco develops into a player just as good as Ozil as well.

Salazar

Word on twitter that we had 40m budget, lol

I'm going to gut Malcolm on the floor of the NYSE

I'll need a big fucking knife

Word on twitter that we had 40m budget, lol

I'm going to gut Malcolm on the floor of the NYSE

I'll need a big fucking knife

ibsuNRh31nHkIo.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom