• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yen

I know this was posted hours ago, but I wanted to respond. Lewandowski's contract ends next June I would assume, meaning he should be able to talk to clubs starting in January. If we do well in the next few months, and Ozil integrates into the team well, we should definitely go after him. No reason not to try, and I'm sure we could match whatever wages Bayern could offer.

Bundesliga Champions, CL winners, highest wages on the planet

vs

Potential 4th place in EPL, CL Quarter Finalists, very high wages.

Hmm.

Salvadora

I know this was posted hours ago, but I wanted to respond. Lewandowski's contract ends next June I would assume, meaning he should be able to talk to clubs starting in January. If we do well in the next few months, and Ozil integrates into the team well, we should definitely go after him. No reason not to try, and I'm sure we could match whatever wages Bayern could offer.
From my understanding Lewandowski has rejected interest from both Chelsea and Real Madrid.

I believe he has signed a pre-contract with Bayern Munich.

tumblr_inline_mm410ingzZ1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mm4114BNXk1qz4rgp.jpg

tumblr_inline_mm411dXZIZ1qz4rgp.jpg

lool, his face in that second pic is priceless

arkon

So judging from these comments do we think Ander would be open to a move in January?

Not that we'd ever actually pay his release clause. Tight bastards that we are.

Think he might be. Doesn't seem like you ballsed it up enough for him to be in a bad situation at Bilbao. That guy on Redcafe was saying that there were no problems with fans in the recent training session. Matchdays could be a different matter, but it does seem like he hasn't pissed off anyone at Bilbao with his conduct.

Cole and Lindard have been registered for United's Champions League squad but Januzaj hasn't.

This means he's either going on loan or he's doing that other thing that we don't want to talk about.

*sigh* I guess it was a straight choice between him and nani.

pappe

Cole and Lindard have been registered for United's Champions League squad but Januzaj hasn't.

This means he's either going on loan or he's doing that other thing that we don't want to talk about.

No no no no no no no.

NOOOOOO!!!!

Fry

I really need to save that fishing gif someone was using a lot the other day.

I just want you to tell me whats your opinion on the albums.

I'm kinda hoping the new KoL is better than both. Lovely band when on their prime.

Supersoaker is awesome.;

arkon

He might still qualify for eligibility. I was looking at the rules earlier and there's two lists that you submit. List A which is the main squad and List B which is geared towards the younger players. Maybe that's what they're doing with Januzaj?

Linius

I just want you to tell me whats your opinion on the albums.

I'm kinda hoping the new KoL is better than both. Lovely band when on their prime.

Supersoaker is awesome.;

I was just fishing mate, I don't disregard people based on taste :p

But to me QOTSA have only put out one great album and that's Songs For the Deaf. They've never really impressed me with other stuff. They do put on a nice live act though. Too bad there so expensive, I was thinking about going later this year.

Thanks, amazing :lol

That Bond photoshop btw _O_

Linius

his expression is amazing.

Anyone know when Hannibal season 2's airing? I need it now.

I suppose next year. Supposing it's another 13 episodes order.

Also, I still need to know what club you support. You posted your club played away games at stadium that can fit 600 people last time iirc? :p

I suppose next year. Supposing it's another 13 episodes order.

Also, I still need to know what club you support. You posted your club played away games at stadium that can fit 600 people last time iirc? :p

Need it now :(

The mighty Rangers. Its only temporary haha, it'll be another 2 years til we're in the top division if we get promoted both times. And it'll be pretty disastrous if we don't to be honest, considering our players weekly wage bill is probably the same as the clubs we're playing's annual costs.

Re: Ico

Shit lack of checkpoints
Abysmal combat
Jerky movement
Imprecise controls
Doesn't even tell you that you can swing on chains, let alone how you do it

These are very real criticisms that imo shouldn't be dismissed just because of the artstyle, uniqueness, emotion etc

Linius

Need it now :(

The mighty Rangers. Its only temporary haha, it'll be another 2 years til we're in the top division if we get promoted both times. And it'll be pretty disastrous if we don't to be honest, considering our players weekly wage bill is probably the same as the clubs we're playing's annual costs.

Ah, you're the sworn enemy of Sage. So am I for now, we're drawed Celtic for the CL ^^

bud

Woodward’s tactics in the transfer market redefined the term naive. Lacking the experience or contacts of his predecessor David Gill, in the embarrassing pursuit of Cesc Fabregas one of his main conduits for information was a British journalist based in Barcelona. Which is not exactly occupying the inside track.

i can't believe what i'm reading.

Ah, you're the sworn enemy of Sage. So am I for now, we're drawed Celtic for the CL ^^

LegoArno too, but we recently recruited another Rangers bro, so its all good. Ah yeah, that's a terrible group for them/you... Celtic beat Barca last year though so clearly its not that hard.

What do you consider was your teams best transfer window?

For Chelsea I can't decide between two.

1996/97
Gianluca Vialli
Roberto Di Matteo
Frank Leboeuf
Gianfranco Zola
and err.. Danny Granville

There wasn't an actual timed window back then but this period turned us from a mid table side to winners.

The other is summer 2004, when Mourinho first joined Chelsea.
Petr Cech
Arjen Robben
Paulo Ferreira
Tiago
Ricardo Carvalho
Didier Drogba
and err.... Mateja Kezman

Dibbz

lol Liverpool gaf sweating bullets. Don't worry Diaby might be back in London but he's probably no where near fit to be in for a shot for a while.

Good luck with that. Including signing fee, it's rumored to be €15m a year. Also, why the hell would he suddenly want to go to Arsenal when he has said no to every other top club out there?

omgkitty

Good luck with that. Including signing fee, it's rumored to be €15m a year. Also, why the hell would he suddenly want to go to Arsenal when he has said no to every other top club out there?

what-the-fuck-tom-delonge-gif.gif

That's fucking crazy wages. Also, people said the same thing about players like Ozil. Besides I said it was worth a shot. Didn't say he would absolutely want to come play for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom