• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fry

lol Liverpool gaf sweating bullets. Don't worry Diaby might be back in London but he's probably no where near fit to be in for a shot for a while.

STEVIE-RVP.gif

Linius

It´s next year and it will be another 13 episode season. Bryan Fuller has everything planned out for 7 seasons with 13 episodes each.

It's quite surprising to see a channel like NBC go down this road. They mainly stick to seasons that go longer (16+ or even 24 episodes). I prefer this however, it's the way cable channels have been programming for years now.

Showaddy

It´s next year and it will be another 13 episode season. Bryan Fuller has everything planned out for 7 seasons with 13 episodes each.

There's no way Hannibal will last 7 seasons surely? I mean the ratings were so low it barely got renewed, it'll have to be wrapped up sooner than that.

It's quite surprising to see a channel like NBC go down this road. They mainly stick to seasons that go longer (16+ or even 24 episodes). I prefer this however, it's the way cable channels have been programming for years now.

Hannibal costs very little to NBC. It´s an international production and even if NBC drops it, Amazon, Netflix and a couple of cable channels were ready to pick it up in America. It´s an huge hit in Europe and Latin America.

Yen

That Gerrard gif is one of my favourite of all time. The pained expression as he goes down!

btw, thought Funny Games was alright last night. Liked the message it was trying to make. Would much rather watch that movie than something like Hostel or something equally icky.

Jack cw

Man, I really hope it'll come to Germany soon. I keep hearing how awesome it is (and I don't doubt it since Fuller is amazing).

Should be broadcasted in October into free tv... I already recorded a few episodes on sky but havent been able to watch it.

Man, I really hope it'll come to Germany soon. I keep hearing how awesome it is (and I don't doubt it since Fuller is amazing).

I was one of those people who thought a show around Hannibal would be a terrible idea (and I love most of Fuller´s work) and it turned out to be probably my favorite new show of last season. I hope Fuller has the chance to do all 7 seasons, he has everything extremely well thought for the next seasons and I want to see it all.

Linius

Thinking about going to Kick Ass 2 and Blue Jasmine tomorrow. And some crazy shit is happening in our cinemas. First World's End never makes it here. And now I find out Pathé has already stopped showing This Is the End after it's been here for one week :/

Manager

I just laughed out loud in the school library, that gif gets me every time.

In other news, fire in our 8-floor-building yesterday forcing us all out, student buldings here are in really bad shape. Just one year of university left though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom