• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

danwarb

Nw1vwg1.gif

What the...

Salvadora

I watched Viviano's first interview after joining Arsenal and he seems like a top bloke.

Szc is quite a handful and needs serious competition.

Scum

I have gone back to the 2d match engine for the most part. 3D one sucks and I just prefer to look at the small dots and read the text instead, only switching over to 3d when something weird as fuck happens that I don't understand how could be possible.

Remember when it was just purely text? that was great too!

I remember when foreign opposition were known by just their numbers. :lol

Looks like Real tried to sign Reus back in April, made a €50m bid but Watzke told them to fuck off (was a few days after Götze lol).

Considering Reus' €35m release clause in 2015, we should tell Reus next summer that if he wants to stay, he should sign a new contract without a release clause or at least a higher one. If he doesn't agree, start a bidding war at €50m and sell him for a high price. Not going to happen, though :(

I remember when foreign opposition were known by just their numbers. :lol

Copenhagen signed a Norwegian guy on the transfer window deadline and I remembered him being a top talent/wonderkid in FM. Then I realized he was now 31 and I all of a sudden felt old. :(

jtb

Banned
I think the best possible compromise re:Wenger's contract would be to include a clause forcing him to accept a DOF working with/above him. I doubt he'd ever go for it, but you never know.

Hmm was wondering who Mou would leave out of the CL squad because of the homegrown rules. Essien (and Tomas Kalas) it is. Damn, daddy being abusive.

Scum

Copenhagen signed a Norwegian guy on the transfer window deadline and I remembered him being a top talent/wonderkid in FM. Then I realized he was now 31 and I all of a sudden felt old. :(

I know what you mean. It's amazing and depressing at the same time seenig all these players and thinking, "Holy shit! I remember when I bought him on FM. He was only 17." ;_;

Usually get bored of playing as a top team after a season or two... But I want to play with Chelsea's current squad so fuck it.

KYtdPxh.png

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh, Mou got backstabbed by Eva.

Wilbur

Banned
Watch Dogs looks more boring the more I see of it. Not even on a technical level because I don't really care much about things like that (dat skyrim), but it just looks pretty boring. I don't know why. I can't explain it.

Wilbur

Banned
Ubisoft games are on a different, worse, level of polish. Like:

bro im mocking you for using defiantly instead of definitely

It's one of my absolute pet hates, but you're foreign so I can forgive it <3

however, when there's cunts who got the exact same education as me saying "defiantly going to have some beers tonight", all I can think is why are you so against the consumption of alcohol yet doing it anyway

you fucking moron mango

After all these years I still just get my browser to auto correct my pathetic attempts at typing in definitely. I just can't do it.

the gif makes it look like a current gen game. ubilol.

Meh a current gen open world game never got that kind of image quality.

Zabojnik

After all these years I still just get my browser to auto correct my pathetic attempts at typing in definitely. I just can't do it.

It used to cause me problems too. Then I realized it's just the word "definite", which is easy enough, with an "ly" at the end. If that makes any sense, lol.

Heh, I was in Slovenia at that time and they embraced it. Too bad they lost the last match against England.

Nice. Where were you in Slovenia?

I have to thank Steam for putting the hour count on there, otherwise I'd never have stopped playing FM11/12 until the next one came out. Something about seeing it tick near 800 hours makes me delete the game in self-disgust.

Watch Dogs looks more boring the more I see of it. Not even on a technical level because I don't really care much about things like that (dat skyrim), but it just looks pretty boring. I don't know why. I can't explain it.

There's not much to it really, game just looks bland and has no real vision.

Like the GiantBomb guys say: it was made using a spreadsheet.

I KNEW the first trailer was complete bullshit. It looked so staged, if you know what I mean.

Yah, probably won't see that mission in the game the same way.

It will look as good on Kharma's PC though. :p

bro im mocking you for using defiantly instead of definitely

It's one of my absolute pet hates, but you're foreign so I can forgive it <3

however, when there's cunts who got the exact same education as me saying "defiantly going to have some beers tonight", all I can think is why are you so against the consumption of alcohol yet doing it anyway

you fucking moron mango

Bahaha

That's probably hilarious

Tbf I didn't even notice since it got auto corrected on the iPad

Yurt

il capo silenzioso
I know it's goal.com, but just for the sake of encouraging discussion :p

goal.com said:
Top 20 transfers of the summer:

Goal examines the best deals of the summer window, taking into account the player's overall talent, transfer value and ability to change the fortunes of his new club.

1. Isco (Malaga - Real Madrid &#8364;30m)

2. David Villa (Barcelona - Atletico Madrid &#8364;2.1m + add-ons)

3. Carlos Tevez (Manchester City - Juventus &#8364;9m + addons)

4. Mario Gomez (Bayern Munich - Fiorentina &#8364;15.5m)

5. Mesut Ozil (Real Madrid - Arsenal &#8364;50m)

6. Paulinho (Corinthians - Tottenham &#8364;20.6m)

7. Radamel Falcao (Atletico Madrid - Monaco &#8364;60m)

8. Juan Quintero (Atletico Nacional - Porto &#8364;5m)

9. Willian (Anzhi Makhachkala - Chelsea &#8364;35.2m)

10. Neymar (Santos - Barcelona &#8364;57m)

11. Jesus Navas (Sevilla - Manchester City &#8364;17.6m)

12. Roberto Soldado (Valencia - Tottenham &#8364;30.6m)

13. Kevin Strootman (PSV - Roma &#8364;17m)

14. Edinson Cavani (Napoli - Paris Saint-Germain &#8364;64m)

15. Mario Gotze (Borussia Dortmund - Bayern Munich &#8364;37m)

16. Erik Lamela (Roma - Tottenham &#8364;30m)

17. Eric Abidal (Barcelona - Monaco free transfer)

18. Henrikh Mkhitaryan (Shakhtar - Dortmund &#8364;27.5m)

19. Gonzalo Higuain (Real Madrid - Napoli &#8364;40.6m)

20. Gareth Bale (Tottenham - Real Madrid &#8364;100m)

Where's Mitra Matri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom