• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT5| Levy to Woodward "You're nobody. Pass me the ball"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wilbur

Banned
Wilbz I think your hair looks good as it is personally. You could go for that style you posted but like you said you've got a rounder face than that dude so it wouldn't look quite the same IMO. If I were you I'd give it a try though you clearly have the hair type for it and if it goes wrong you could just chop more off to even it out and then grow it back out.

Cheers man. Might just play it safe and go for the first picture I posted but a bit shorter on back and sides

Shave the sides and have the top slicked back

Bam

When it dries though it doesn't look slick haha, I'd have to add gallons of shit and make it all wet looking

Ugh fuck

Why couldn't the entire world just be bald

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

Wrong target audience.
KuGsj.gif

Or it was made for potheads.

Salvadora

I'm quite serious when I suggest that the key to our season is not picking Ryan Giggs.
Is he retiring at the end of the season?

Summer 2014 could see:
  • Giggs retire
  • Rio retire
  • Nani leaves on free transfer
  • Rooney one year left on deal, possibly leaves
A time of great instability.

Is he retiring at the end of the season?

Summer 2014 could see:
  • Giggs retire
  • Rio retire
  • Nani leaves on free transfer
  • Rooney one year left on deal, possibly leaves
A time of great instability.

• Giggs retire - Thank fuck.
  • Rio retire - Plenty of backup and we'll be getting in a new CB.
  • Nani leaves on free transfer - We shall see. If he has a good season then I can see us negotiating. If he's shit/injured then I can bear the loss.
  • Rooney one year left on deal, possibly leaves - I can see us running out his deal.

Edit: Has Nani definitely signed a new contract? Marotta said so but the club have not yet confirmed it.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/05/luis-nani-set-to-end-transfer-speculation-by-signing-new-manchester-united-contract-3951607/

Salvadora

• Giggs retire - Thank fuck.
  • Rio retire - Plenty of backup and we'll be getting in a new CB.
  • Nani leaves on free transfer - We shall see. If he has a good season then I can see us negotiating. If he's shit/injured then I can bear the loss.
  • Rooney one year left on deal, possibly leaves - I can see us running out his deal.

Edit: Has Nani definitely signed a new contract? Marotta said so but the club have not yet confirmed it.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/09/05/luis-nani-set-to-end-transfer-speculation-by-signing-new-manchester-united-contract-3951607/
The changing of the guard though, innit.

The transition from a SAF team to a Moyes team begins there.

Carbonox

Glad the NFL starts tonight. At least some meaningful football will be played.

I'm looking forward to the NFL kicking off again. My buddy's doing an NFL night for the 49ers game (the team I follow) next Sunday which should be good fun.

Far more appealing to watch NFL than utter garbage international games at least.

GorillaJu

Am I alone in preferring Bioshock: Infinite to The Last of Us?

Bioshock is easier to pick up and play, but the Last of Us is a more satisfying experience.

Got a new monitor today. Super retro-looking Eizo LCD. Image quality is a huge step up from my previous LG monitor. Night and day, really. Dota 2 is beautiful.

bud

World Soccer Shop ‏@worldsoccershop 14u
Özil's Arsenal kit sales are now crushing Bale's Real Madrid kit sales. Not even close.

faridmon

World Soccer Shop ‏@worldsoccershop 14u
Özil's Arsenal kit sales are now crushing Bale's Real Madrid kit sales. Not even close.

There are more accountants in London than in in Madrid. The just decided that the money they should spend on the day in Brick Lane might as well go towards their new fond player.

omgkitty

There are more accountants in London than in in Madrid. The just decided that the money they should spend on the day in Brick Lane might as well go towards their new fond player.

World Soccer Shop is a US based kit seller. I would assume almost all their sales are US based.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom